Gillian Kaiser
Sophomore Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2004
- Professional Status
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- State
- New York
There is some shady stuff going on up in these parts. Be careful and do not appraise in these areas if you are not locationally competent to do so. You know the routine. COD and make sure you keep a hard copy of your report that is date stamped in the appraisal work file.
And finally, Ms. Vasseur. I have reviewed your remarks in the past as well and I have also reviewed many, many of your appraisals in the past couple of years. I have found your work to be of good quality and always felt comfortable when receiving a field review or desk review on something you have done. You have my respect, please give me yours.
Let's end the Countywide Appraisal debacle once and for all.
Mr. Rieber, thank you for the compliment on the quality of my work. I'm a few years into the business but always find myself learning and trying to improve. I believe you may have misunderstood my remark quoted above as being a direct negative reflection on your company. No disrespect to you or your staff was intended. I am sure you are aware we often have a disproportionate amount of "shady deals" especially in the Fallsburg area. My comment was a warning to the original poster regarding geographic competency considering they were not aware of the Countywide name. I wish you the best of luck with your business endeavors.

