• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

CRMLS INFOSPARKS "My Areas" Functionality

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I convert images to PDF from within Wintotal or Just printing a Image to PDF and them import to the report.

For example all my aerials are in PDF format in the report. Its easy to do with Chrome and Google Maps

I also use this tool from my MLS https://www.carolinarealtors.com/resourceitem/newsroom/market-reports/sam I then create PDF's to import into my reports

If I want to include County GIS Site drawings i do the same again, print to PDF and the add to report.

So I don't quite understand what your trying to do and why you have an issue.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Also, if you use a snipping tool you can just drag a box around the image you want (you don't even have to save it) and then paste the contents of the clipboard into an exhibit page. Tales 5 seconds.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks