• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Desktop appraisals officially rolling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charge full fees or decline it!

Glenn. You do Claremont? Becareful. It's ez to hack people. Change your profile name to Bob Balker. I can see the property Robert, Karen, Richard owns. Protect your privacy.

Last edited:
The rub is - full fee to you might be different than full fee to another appraiser. :giggle:

Each appraiser has to decide whether the fee for any given assignment is commensurate to be profitable, given their particular overhead/expense model. I personally would not begrudge an appraiser for charging $200 per assignment if he/she entered into the agreement willingly, and that fee fit within their model so as to remain profitable. Unless you're advocating for colluding to set fees?

The rub is - full fee to you might be different than full fee to another appraiser. :giggle:

Each appraiser has to decide whether the fee for any given assignment is commensurate to be profitable, given their particular overhead/expense model. I personally would not begrudge an appraiser for charging $200 per assignment if he/she entered into the agreement willingly, and that fee fit within their model so as to remain profitable. Unless you're advocating for colluding to set fees?
Jesus. $200 is like my 1004d fee. Inflation guys. $200 is 3 things at Costco. 2 tanks of gas and a big Mac. You are worth more.

Jesus. $200 is like my 1004d fee. Inflation guys. $200 is 3 things at Costco. 2 tanks of gas and a big Mac. You are worth more.
$200 was a random number. My point was that I disagree with appraisers colluding to set fees. If I can be profitable while undercutting competition, I may just be a better business manager than the next guy, and should be able to reap the reward for that...

$200 was a random number. My point was that I disagree with appraisers colluding to set fees. If I can be profitable while undercutting competition, I may just be a better business manager than the next guy, and should be able to reap the reward for that...
I hate under cutters. I call them crabs. Same guys that didn't do time adjustments during the Great Boom of 2021. Probably the same guys that are racist and giving us all bad names.

I hate under cutters. I call them crabs. Same guys that didn't do time adjustments during the Great Boom of 2021.
Well, I'm not sure if they're the same guys to didn't do time adjustments or not - unsure what correlation you're trying to draw there? You say you don't like under cutters, so does that mean you always choose the most expensive option when purchasing goods or services?

Well, I'm not sure if they're the same guys to didn't do time adjustments or not - unsure what correlation you're trying to draw there? You say you don't like under cutters, so does that mean you always choose the most expensive option when purchasing goods or services?

I hate under cutters. I call them crabs. Same guys that didn't do time adjustments during the Great Boom of 2021. Probably the same guys that are racist and giving us all bad names.
Mr LA your credibility would be a lot higher if you change your avatar from Louisiana to Los Angeles as there is no relationship to ether state and you say you are the Biggest Appraisal Shop off the 101 Freeway in
Los Angeles CA.--So what gives any more you want to tell us about yourself so we dont think you are just a troll :) LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back