• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Drivebys

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the question was "How many appraisers are doing drivebys on properties that have no prior MLS or other documentation on which to rely on, but are solely relying on the exterior condition and making the assumption that the interior condition and quality is similar to the exterior condition and quality?" and the winner is "State banking commission complaint." Stellar indeed

LOL - I learned a long time ago that people like you who think they're the smartest person in the room, usually turn out to be simply be the tallest midget. Or in your case, the stellar midget. Grats - just look how many look up to you.
 
Finally, a reasonable, sensible and truly STELLAR answer. And that's exactly who I filed a complaint with.
You may be surprised at the wars I've won. I had one FDIC complaint that resulted in my being re-instated to the appraiser panel, with the reviewer being demoted and who has since been discharged from her position. You should try standing on principle sometime.
Standing on principle is fine when it really matters. But having been raised by a women who was a Zealot much like you always fighting battles over principle but not realizing how miserable She made everyone else around her and frankly very few of these battles ever amounts to a hill of beans. In my opinion it also shortened her life by a good 10 to 15 years because it takes a total on the warrior physically and emotionally even when they dont realize it. They also tend to believe they stand on a higher moral plain and are the beacons of light . Therefore I learned to choose my battles carefully and only fight ones that are going to be to my advantage or my fellow mans advantage. In the case of a STUPID DRIVE BYE appraisal if he/she cannot find enough information to complete one adequately then the appraiser under USPAP should decline the order and be done. Finally when YOU send out post with the intention using a leading question do you think anyone would really tell you the truth because anyone who has been on here for a long time knows you are a snitch and many don't trust you .
 
If you saw as many appraisers go down over what many consider STUPID, you may think twice.

A snitch, now that's classic. To whom do I snitch?
 
You may be surprised at the wars I've won. I had one FDIC complaint that resulted in my being re-instated to the appraiser panel, with the reviewer being demoted and who has since been discharged from her position. You should try standing on principle sometime.

There is also this option, which GSEs can file against appraisers, but nothing that says appraisers can't file against lenders.

 
LOL - I learned a long time ago that people like you who think they're the smartest person in the room, usually turn out to be simply be the tallest midget. Or in your case, the stellar midget. Grats - just look how many look up to you.
No I do not-think I am the smartest person in the room just emotionally smarter than you or at minimum having more common sense and I choose which hills are worth dying on. You and some other Zealots seem to believe you were appointed to fight lenders and to be a professionals snitches and always looking to stir the pot by finding something to file complaints about. Unfortunately none of it ever advances the profession and in fact makes it worse for us because it just gives lenders and bankers more reasons to eliminate us by using technology and waivers .

I know there are a lot of people in here who have better skills than me in certain areas. As far as being the tallest midget they had been called dwarfs for hundreds of years but we now call them Little People so you now have failed the PC Polices Official list of what not to label a person. Your pettiness and arrogance shines through by telling me just look how many people look up to me which is inferring that everyone else on here is also a little person or stupid. No we may have differing opinions and we may have different paths on how to get from point A to point B but often we find out a year or two later the other person was correct and we had been wrong. I assume you are one who never-admits their failures or their mistakes because after all you are the self appointed Queen of Florida State Board Snitches.
 
Queen of the State Board snitches. LOL - There's help for you out there. Don't give up. My apologies for getting you all worked up, I didn't realize you were so sensitive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top