• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Eappraiseit's Preferred Appraiser Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmitchell

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Maryland
EAPPRAISEIT EMAILED THIS TO ME WHEN I AKED ABOUT BECOMING A PREFERRED APPRAISER. YES, I WORK WORK AMC's MAINLY LSI AND I ENJOY IT. I GET TO FEED MY FAMILY AND AM NOT PRESSURED TO HIT NUMBERS. HOWEVER, EAPPRAIEIT SEEMS TO IGNORE THE ETHICS RULE WITH THIS RESPONSE I RECIEVED.

This is to let you know that the preferred fees are the set fees which are not negotiable and to be a preferred appraiser, he has to agree to the given set fees for all the products and they cannot decline orders. If you remain as a broadcast appraiser, you can negotiate with the fees and also have a choice to accept the order as the orders are blanket emailed to all available broadcast appraisers

Please let us know if you want to be a preferred or remain as a broadcast appraiser.

Thanks and regards,

WOW. BLINDLY ACCEPTING ORDERS AND U CAN NOT REJECT THE ORDER BASED ON COMPETENCY OR ISSUES THAT ARISE WHILE DEVELOPING THE SCOPE OF WORK......... GEEEEEES

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Sounds like an employee, not in independent contractor. They pay your taxes for you?

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
Someone posted this idea before...but everytime they send out a broadcast order..get the address then contact your favorite lender and tell them to call the borrower directly...:rof: Maybe they will learn that they way overpaid for an appraisal..probably by several hundred dollars more than you would have charged them. That might wake up a few folks to their tactics.

cmitchell

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Blows My Freakin Mind. Small Explosion Though Lololol

TEL2002

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Louisiana
Indentured servitude.

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
EAPPRAISEIT EMAILED THIS TO ME WHEN I AKED ABOUT BECOMING A PREFERRED APPRAISER. YES, I WORK WORK AMC's MAINLY LSI AND I ENJOY IT. I GET TO FEED MY FAMILY AND AM NOT PRESSURED TO HIT NUMBERS. HOWEVER, EAPPRAIEIT SEEMS TO IGNORE THE ETHICS RULE WITH THIS RESPONSE I RECIEVED.

You probablly don't even have it BUT in the event you have E&O I'd suggest you send ALL your AMC contracts to them to see IF they'll cover you in the event of a claim.

Can I ask why you even bother posting this?? After all IF you have been reading this Forum for more than 24 hours You'd already know how AMC's work. YOU youself say YOU like the AMC's so do as your TOLD!!! This is how you can continue, to downgrade this once profession into a data collecting job.

What I sincerly hope is the "Appraiser" that trained you. IF you were actually trained & NOT just shown how to fill out a form, is reading this cause here is another recently "TRAINED" Apprasiser that has just undercut thier salary.

Anyone on here want to take the credit for this "PROFESSIONAL Appraiser" ????????

Last edited:

Stone

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin

You probablly don't even have it BUT in the event you have E&O I'd suggest you send ALL your AMC contracts to them to see IF they'll cover you in the event of a claim.

Can I ask why you even bother posting this?? After all IF you have been reading this Forum for more than 24 hours You'd already know how AMC's work. YOU youself say YOU like the AMC's so do as your TOLD!!! This is how you can continue, to downgrade this once profession into a data collecting job.

What I sincerly hope is the "Appraiser" that trained you. IF you were actually trained & NOT just shown how to fill out a form, is reading this cause here is another recently "TRAINED" Apprasiser that has just undercut thier salary.

Anyone on here want to take the credit for this "PROFESSIONAL Appraiser" ????????

Maybe people should start sending their thoughts to you for approval before posting. :new_smile-l:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks