• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How many Appraisals do you get a month from AppraiserUSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Sawyer

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Signed up on AppraiserUSA.com this morning & received a C.O.D. order this afternoon. How bout that? Glad I joined this site! Guy said he had several other orders coming down the pipe. Good thing is all of his are C.O.D. Thanks a bunch!

Tim,

Word of advice, do not tell your fellow appraisers in your area about this site! I can truthfully say that 50% of my business today I can attribute to "Wayne's World"! It is great ad $ spent to get moved up on the listings!

Tim Pritchard

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Tim,

Word of advice, do not tell your fellow appraisers in your area about this site! I can truthfully say that 50% of my business today I can attribute to "Wayne's World"! It is great ad $ spent to get moved up on the listings!
Keeping my mouth shut! There's a few of my friends on there but I'm not saying a word.

David Sawyer

Professional Status
State
Florida
Tim,
Where in Tennessee are you from?

Go Kats!

dpappraisal

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Illinois
Are there any AMC companies that give commerical orders

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
This thread is for the subject of:
How many Appraisals do you get a month from AppraiserUSA?

AppraiserUSA.com is not an AMC and has no plans to become one.

AppraiserUSA.com does does cater to commercial as well as residential appraisers. We have many commercial appraisers who have been with for years with much success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks