• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How many Appraisals do you get a month from AppraiserUSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lisle

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Thanks Wayne,

I 'll take a look now.

Vernon Martin

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
As a commercial appraiser I get one or two orders per year, enough to make the free listing worthwhile. Most of the callers are confused, though, thinking that I'm a residential appraiser. At least the calls for comp checks are dying down.

David Sawyer

Professional Status
State
Florida
AppraiserUSA

I get five to ten possible order requests a week from AppraisalUSA.com. I "Cherry Pick" the closest proximity to my home office in cookie cutter subs only that pay the highest fee. I do single family only, don't do condo's, 2055's or incomes. I end up with two to four Good orders a week.

Could take more if I wanted to drive over 25 miles one way or do condominiums. Don't need the aggravation in relation to the money. Any more would cut into my fishing or beach/pool and pool shooting prime time. This is Paridise...you know?

If you don't sign/pay for one of Wayne's available top spots...your a fool. None available in your county?...Move.

JS :)
Jerry,
Would you consider renting or selling your top spot?? I believe that it has a "high value".

I am in my 5th month of operation on my own. I signed for the "free listing" for my coverage area of 5 different counties. The two smaller counties where there were only 6-7 appraisers that require much greater travel time, I was receiving 1-2 orders a week. My primary coverage counties and my home county I was listed about 90th of 100 appraisers. I was getting nothing in those counties with the exception of some clients that I had established relationships through the smaller counties.

About a month ago, I bit the bullet realizing that these were "big bang for the dollars in advertizing" and paid to get a top spot. All I could get were the 6-15 spots. I have now gotten orders in my primary three counties via AppraiserUSA. I can honestly say that over 50% of my business today is acquirred through AppraiserUSA.

I always inquire on a new call , "how did I reach out to you to receive your interest"

Thank you Wayne for having this site!

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Wow, thank you for sharing! Sometimes I am amazed at the feedback!

Yes, I know, not everyone does this well, and some people get nothing at all, but I still am amazed at some of the feedback.

Tim Schneider

Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
First order done, I have been on the site less than 30 days. Thanks Wayne.

merlock

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
New Jersey
I've only been a member of appraiserusa since January but I've received many calls and inquiries that specifically mentioned that they saw my listing on appraiserusa. The only things I can manage on a computer is turning it on, conducting research, typing an appraisal, emailing it, and turning it off. My husband could not believe that I set up my website without asking him one single question. I just purchased updated listing positions and I'm optimistic that it can only get better. THANKS WAYNE for giving me and everyone else a great place to market ourselves, learn, occasionally whine and seek advice/opinions from other professionals!!!

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Thank you and everyone for their feedback!

Tim Pritchard

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Signed up on AppraiserUSA.com this morning & received a C.O.D. order this afternoon. How bout that? Glad I joined this site! Guy said he had several other orders coming down the pipe. Good thing is all of his are C.O.D. Thanks a bunch!

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Tim,

That is amazing! You must have signed up at just the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks