• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How unlucky can one get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fine will be $500 + must pass an ethics class.
 
Hands down...this joker should not have a license....even to drive! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
 
The bank is going to have problems, too.
good.... I will bet that the bank is the one pushing the CR to do it. I know of several appraisers who have confided in me that banks are pushing them to appraise mineral rights in the Fayetteville Shale Play when they are mostly ignorant about HOW mineral rights are estimated.
 
Hmmm...$500 + Ethics...not a good opening bid.
 
I can't believe a CR would be dumb enough to do that. Life apparently is full of surprises. I would think those two CGs have the potential for a darn good lawsuit. If I was in their shoes, I would be really p'd off.
 
sounds like he's in dire need of a battery of USPAP courses :new_smile-l:


(and a comfortable cell to allow for intense concentration)


Sounds like hes in dire need of a license REVOCATION ... why would anyone let this person continue to be an appraiser? Not only has he violated the ethics provision, he misled his client, he was not competent to do the appraisal report, and on top of that he stole someone elses work? FOUR STRIKES HES DONE ....

This is the most blatent example of unethical we have seen here. I say the board should tell him GOODBYE.

USPAP classes would be a waste of the USPAP instructors time.
 
Sounds fair to me, PropertyEc...good opening bid.
 
Sounds fair to me, PropertyEc...good opening bid.


If this person isnt revoked then there is no hope for the system at all. Its one thing to make mistakes, its one thing to not undersand something and be in violation, its quite another to willfully steal anothers work and harm the public.

It should be the only bid and the winning one.
 
I like it, but.

If this person isnt revoked then there is no hope for the system at all. Its one thing to make mistakes, its one thing to not undersand something and be in violation, its quite another to willfully steal anothers work and harm the public.

It should be the only bid and the winning one.
On an emotional level, I certainly agree. However, there is a need to allow for due process to take place, and the punishment needs to fit within the law both in scope and timing. Though it may be perfectly accurate, it is not wise to convict with just one side being presented.

Now once everything is processed and the jerk found guilty of the violation, fry the ba$tard. :new_all_coholic:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top