• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hurricane Helena devastation in NC!

Opinion

GOP conspiracy theorist Michele Morrow is in a dead heat to become North Carolina’s top educator.

As if the good people of North Carolina haven’t suffered enough lately, they also have to worry about this: a network of child traffickers and pedophiles that tortures and kills children to harvest their blood for an anti-aging elixir known as adrenochrome.

Or so believes the Republican candidate to be the state’s superintendent of public instruction, Michele Morrow.

“The evil, demon-possessed people who worship Satan have been using this to try to keep their youth,” Morrow said in a video she posted on Facebook in 2020. “They’ve been using it as a drug that is more powerful than street drugs. … It is gotten through children who are being tortured and know that they are about to die. Guys, this is deep, it is evil, and it is real. It is truly happening, and we have got to stop it.” Among those she has identified as adrenochrome users is the actor Jim Carrey.

Must've hit a nerve. Did you even read what you posted. It said because Bush was on vacation at his ranch and Biden was where?
I would not let a licensed appraiser appraise my dog house or a listing.

A Broker and Certified for 30 years.

Name the book that you have last read cover to cover.
It wouldn't make any difference and you wouldn't even now what It was. To be honest I have very little free time and at my age I have read plenty.

It wouldn't make any difference and you wouldn't even now what It was. To be honest I have very little free time and at my age I have read plenty.

Enough free time to post as a Troll.

There are too many damn Trolls on AF.

Unfortunately, AF jumped the shark with too many troll contributors.

See the two top contributors for September.

Last edited:
Enough free time to post as a Troll.

There are too many damn Trolls on AF.

Unfortunately, AF jumped the shark with too many troll contributors.

See the two top contributors for September.
Why don't you just take your ball and go home.

I wouldn't want you in my foxhole.

You would beg me in your foxhole.

Never lost one on the Vietnam memorial

Last edited:

FEMA deploys to rough terrain after Helene as it faces criticism, fights misinformation​

The Federal Emergency Management Agency is facing logistical challenges and fighting false rumors as it responds to Helene, which made landfall as a major hurricane about a week ago.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has deployed more than a thousand personnel and millions of meals and liters of water to the communities hard hit by Helene, but is struggling to reach some communities deep in mountainous and remote areas of North Carolina that were most affected by the storm.

FEMA has deployed more than 1,500 personnel to respond to Helene. As of Friday, the agency had shipped more than 11.5 million meals, more than 12.6 million liters of water, more than 400,000 tarps and 150 generators to the affected region. The agency sent a similar number of personnel — roughly 2,000 — to Florida and the Southeast a week after Hurricane Ian struck there in 2022, according to a news release.

I don't know where they're sending these troops, but they don't have a big presence here in north carolina. They are also trying to stop others with their assistance. I know that firsthand and from my friends that are on the ground, trying to help.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back