• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hurricane Helena devastation in NC!

There is a good chance that Trump will get in.

People love being conned and lied to , it seems. His supporters here are rationalizing it, saying it is about the allocation of funds to FEMA and Homeland Security. They are whitwashing the lie, -that Mayorkas said FEMA is running out of money because it is funding immigration. Trump spun lies about that and other issues to exploit the tragedy of the storm. His base is fine with that too.

Trump nailed it in 2016 when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave and not lose a single voter. He has a cunning brilliance in his ability to read his supporters.

Does his base think he was paying them a compliment when he said that about them ?

Right now, Congress needs to get their lazy azzes to work at a special emergency meeting and get FEMA some more money.

People love being conned and lied to , it seems.
Obviously. They elected Biden and you love him.

He has a cunning brilliance in his ability to read his supporters.
Unlike Camela who can't read a teleprompter, much less her potential voters. Even the racist-in-chief, Obama, won't save her especially when he keeps throwing out the racist card telling black people that they need to vote for harris because she's a black woman.

Imagine if Bush told an audience they need to vote for Trump because he's a white person.

Double standard? No way, black people can't be racist, can they?

Obviously. They elected Biden and you love him.

Unlike Camela who can't read a teleprompter, much less her potential voters. Even the racist-in-chief, Obama, won't save her especially when he keeps throwing out the racist card telling black people that they need to vote for harris because she's a black woman.

Imagine if Bush told an audience they need to vote for Trump because he's a white person.

Double standard? No way, black people can't be racist, can they?
You put words in my mouth and make assumptions about me - ( understandable I might do the same to others here)

Yes, black people can be racist. My own family is mixed race by marriage and my BIL, who is black ( a professor, later became dean of PB JR college) was the biggest snob out there wrt other blacks who were less successful than he was, -Miami, where I used to live, blacks and Hispanics from different bg often hated each other.

I admitted in another post that Biden's comment was idiotic. But so what? It was one comment, I don't; see how it raises to the level of Trump's enormous lies . You folks have a strange sense of equivalence -- a pebble and a boulder are both rocks so they are the same -

I did not and do not see how Obama is a racist. That is an opinion some hold of him but I never saw evidence of it. As far as his speech, yeah I heard it, so what? Trump encourages white people to vote for him to stave off the hordes of nonwhite immigrants who are invading and posing the blood. Trump's heroic is far violent and insulting to nonwhites. All Obama did was try to get the vote out for his candidate.

All Obama did was try to get the vote out for his candidate.
He plays the race card anytime he thinks it might buy a few votes.

Trump encourages white people to vote for him to stave off the hordes of nonwhite immigrants who are invading and posing the blood.
Trump has never mentioned race. He wants to 'stave off' the hoards of illegals that Biden and Harris have allowed to infest this country. ILLEGALS, no matter the color should be sent back to their home country. I know you Libs want the potential Dim voters and will allow criminals to overrun the country if that's what it takes to win an election.

He plays the race card anytime he thinks it might buy a few votes.

Trump has never mentioned race. He wants to 'stave off' the hoards of illegals that Biden and Harris have allowed to infest this country. ILLEGALS, no matter the color should be sent back to their home country. I know you Libs want the potential Dim voters and will allow criminals to overrun the country if that's what it takes to win an election.
Trump could be keeping Congress from having a special meeting like today. There is no logical reason from republicans and democrats, independents to have a special meeting. Should have already and Biden has been preaching that Congress needs to meet immediately to help FEMA.

With a special meeting Congress could almost immediately send more funds to the locals also in these States that are hurting. Not counting FEMA although they all work with FEMA.

I don't think a President can do all that by themselves. If these natural disasters can't get Congress off their azz, I feel sorry for Congress in the final judgement.

Right now, Congress needs to get their lazy azzes to work at a special emergency meeting and get FEMA some more money.
Yes, they do, If you haven't noticed the media are no longer focused on the mountain region of NC and TN. It's getting mighty cold up there now.

• Angry
Reactions: Zoe
There is no telling how much weight volunteers are providing right now and local govts could help if Congress would have an emergency meeting to provide funds.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back