• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Incorrect roster data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Seward

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
My address, etc. on the FHA roster is incorrect. I went on their web site and found a number to call, but the recording said the mailbox was full.

Does anyone know the best way to get the data corrected?

Thanks

Mike Seward

Professional Status
State
Florida
I found it.

One minute after posting above, I saw Harrison's REV magazine e-mail explaining how to do it.

Bama Bayou

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Alabama
Can you let me know how to change it? Mine is also wrong.

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Don't expect an immediate change on the roster. It is likely to take a couple of months....maybe longer.

captain414

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Connecticut
Hi Mike,
I'm having similar problems faxing my corrections to them! They have my business and residential mailing addresses screwed up. Will let you know when and if I am successful.

Charles Decker

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Arizona
About three weeks ago I started my own company. I had also just upgraded my license so I faxed a copy of my new license along with a short letter stating that I was on my own, was aggressively (sp) marketing myself and provided my new information.
I know you guys won't believe this but my information was updated on the website the NEXT DAY !!!
I was very impressed to say the least.

AppraisalGuy33

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
California
About three weeks ago I started my own company. I had also just upgraded my license so I faxed a copy of my new license along with a short letter stating that I was on my own, was aggressively (sp) marketing myself and provided my new information.
I know you guys won't believe this but my information was updated on the website the NEXT DAY !!!
I was very impressed to say the least.

I experienced the same impressive service from HUD. My license had been renewed but not updated on the roster. I simply faxed my updated license to them and the roster was updated the very next day. Make sure you are very clear about what you need them to do. This is what I was told and it worked well.

FAX: (202) 401-0416

Lobo Fan

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
I think you have to get your data corrected with ASC first. That is where they get their data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks