• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for Practical UAD 3.6 Training Recommendations

Repetitions with real orders your software, and any training resources from your software. That’s the best way to learn
 
My mentor took a paid class on 3.6 for CE and said it was basically useless.
I agree and had a similar experience, so I’m wondering whether there are any practical training courses available.
 
Point your AI of choice at the official resources and ask it to put together a learning course for you. Way better than any paid class. Learn the spec from first-principles, not from the perspective of a software provider. That will better set you up to shop around and try the different UAD 3.6 provider offerings.
 
So you just downloaded the software and jumped right in?
Sorry for the delay. I didn't download anything as Nighthawk is web based but I worked on an assignment that I already had for the 2.6 forms. The first time it took me 4 hours but a lot of that time was figuring out the details as far as what all needs to be filled in even when the answer is 0.
 
Sorry for the delay. I didn't download anything as Nighthawk is web based but I worked on an assignment that I already had for the 2.6 forms. The first time it took me 4 hours but a lot of that time was figuring out the details as far as what all needs to be filled in even when the answer is 0.
Took me about 2 hours on my first with Nighthawk also using an inspection from a recently completed 2.6. Go to the Fannie website and download the completed report samples. Gives you a good idea of what needs to be where. Not sure what you mean when the answer is "0".
 
Took me about 2 hours on my first with Nighthawk also using an inspection from a recently completed 2.6. Go to the Fannie website and download the completed report samples. Gives you a good idea of what needs to be where. Not sure what you mean when the answer is "0".
Thanks for the tip about the forms. I just meant like when the question is asking about below grade space and other things that may not apply to the property.
 
with total there is a sidebar that tells you what is needed, i believe, on each question. i kinda remember that from their webinar. sorta what needs to be done.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top