• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Ndc Data: Revised Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZGAMAZZ

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
It appears that the new format includes a default comp search based upon standard parameters; and an advanced search option also is available.

I personally can't recall the last time I used the standard parameters and wonder whether this function might be more of a hinderance than a help.

Metamorphic

Professional Status
State
California
Is it just me or is the new site a whole lot slower?

Metamorphic

Professional Status
State
California
I must say.... the "Do not show trustee's deeds" check box on the search engine will save a lot of ink and paper.

ZZGAMAZZ

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Slower

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
You can still use the old site if you want to do so.
The original NDC website is available at http://legacy.ndcdata.com. Please note: location maps will not be available on the legacy site
Likely the speed of the site will improve once it has been online for a while and optimized a bit.

Natalie Smith

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
so slow I switched back to the OLD way !

realbiz

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Agree, slooow. Also, I have problems pulling plat maps on the new site, anyone else? I was told to download Java, which I already have. Then I was told from support to talk to Java. Java says its a site problem, because everything else works.

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I think they have a problem with the way the site is hosted. I may take them a while to realize it. Just opening the home page is painfully slow. I can't imagine actually trying to use it to search for information.

Flygirl 152

Professional Status
State
California
I do not like the new site at all!!! Not only is it very slow, but the font is much smaller so it makes everything more difficult to read. I also used to just double click on certain items to copy them and then paste them into my report, and now they way it is set up it adds an extra space when you highlight it. So now I have to backspace the additional space when I copy it. I've tried the form populating feature before and don't like it since it puts things in areas different than how I usually do it. All in all, the new site is NOT an upgrade to me, it's a downgrade.

Lloyd Bonafide

Professional Status
State
California
I must say.... the "Do not show trustee's deeds" check box on the search engine will save a lot of ink and paper.

Definitely!!

In some areas that's about all a search ever turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks