• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

geez...i dont answer questions...no one is paying me to fix their mess...call relman ask them :ROFLMAO:

Be honest. The reason you don't articulate what you want is because you don't know what you want.

give me a pen and eraser...and i will fix the useless and corrupt USPAP

I highly doubt you are capable of citing even one example of what you would change and why you would want to change it. But maybe I'm wrong about that. Let's see.

What do you believe is one example of "corrupt" in the content of USPAP?

yeah she seems nice and all...but...dividers like to divide, same story a different day :oops:

Well, when the only thing on the menu is old and stale frozen pancakes.....

In her defense, she comes across as genuine. With that, like most bureaucracies change is at best slow and when it does happen it's usually forced from the top. Other than the recent diversity initiatives nothing will change, and to my point even that wasn't moving forward until forced on TAF from the top via the highest office in the land. Don't believe me? Bunton was in for a generation and that needle didn't move until the big stick came out, and we're still at a point where it's debatable if the needle moved for anyone in the trenches. It doesn't matter who holds the stick next year, Ms. Davids will do what she must to keep the politicians happy. In the end, nearly all of the trustees, board members, etc. are there to build their resume's and make contacts, not to rock the boat and affect change.
Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. At this LINK, you will find all of the current members of the board of trustees. It links to the LinkedIN profile for all but one of them. When you have the time, I would be interested in your thoughts about which of them need to build their resume. Which are not likely to rock the boat? Just curious.

Thanks!

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back