• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

No ****, if I had the country's 80,000 appraisers paying the bill to fly me around to conferences/vacations, mortgage(s), cars, kids colleges, and country club memberships, I'd at least come here once a year or so to thank them.

calling j miller a liar is their definition of public trust...

What do you think of the interviews? Nearly 80 individuals applied to be members of the Board of Trustees. Three positions available. Eight nominees for partner positions. Three positions available.
Now that the appointments are official, here's my opinion (not that anyone cares what I think.) Appointments should be one and done, no multiple terms. When 80 applicants applied for three positions there's no reason to re-appoint anyone.

Now that the appointments are official, here's my opinion (not that anyone cares what I think.) Appointments should be one and done, no multiple terms. When 80 applicants applied for three positions there's no reason to re-appoint anyone.
Well, there are a select few who have nothing to offer but rote allegiance to the bureaucracy. Competence, honesty, and ethical behavior are unwelcomed. The 80 are for the appearance of propriety, the 3 were very likely predetermined.

Thank you for an answer and your thoughts. Appreciated. Seriously.

partners = paying sponsors... :ROFLMAO:
Partners pay no fees to The Appraisal Foundation. Sponsors did pay annual fees to TAF. There will soon be an opportunity to supporters to make contributions to TAF. Will you be the first?

Well, there are a select few who have nothing to offer but rote allegiance to the bureaucracy. Competence, honesty, and ethical behavior are unwelcomed. The 80 are for the appearance of propriety, the 3 were very likely predetermined.
Thanks for your comment. How familiar are you with the process to select individuals to fill vacancies on the Board of Trustees? Six were recommended to fill vacancies for 2025. Which of these are the three you believe were predetermined? Why do you believe that is so?

BTW, pleased to make your acquaintance. I do not believe we have met.

Partners pay no fees to The Appraisal Foundation. Sponsors did pay annual fees to TAF. There will soon be an opportunity to supporters to make contributions to TAF. Will you be the first?
1716591674608.png

what? running out of money to pay relman... :rof: :rof: :rof:

If anyone is interested:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back