• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

No more love on the run. I listened to 10 minutes of it and could not take it. It's up to you to listen to the rest and report back. She's from Ohio after all. :ROFLMAO:

No more love on the run. I listened to 10 minutes of it and could not take it. It's up to you to listen to the rest and report back. She's from Ohio after all. :ROFLMAO:

i rather watch lowballed... :rof: :rof: :rof:

If anyone is interested:

Kelly's innate ability to inspire and guide is unparalleled, and she possesses a rare blend of vision, determination, and strategic thinking. Her passion for advancing the field of appraisal is contagious, and I am convinced she was destined to lead The Appraisal Foundation. As we embark into this exciting new era under Kelly's remarkable leadership supported by the incredibly talented staff, there will be unprecedented achievements and nothing short of marvels under her guidance. I eagerly anticipate the transformative impact Kelly Davids will bring to The Appraisal Foundation."

Man....that's some thick syrup...

Kelly's innate ability to inspire and guide is unparalleled, and she possesses a rare blend of vision, determination, and strategic thinking. Her passion for advancing the field of appraisal is contagious, and I am convinced she was destined to lead The Appraisal Foundation. As we embark into this exciting new era under Kelly's remarkable leadership supported by the incredibly talented staff, there will be unprecedented achievements and nothing short of marvels under her guidance. I eagerly anticipate the transformative impact Kelly Davids will bring to The Appraisal Foundation."

Man....that's some thick syrup...
Well, when the only thing on the menu is old and stale frozen pancakes.....

In her defense, she comes across as genuine. With that, like most bureaucracies change is at best slow and when it does happen it's usually forced from the top. Other than the recent diversity initiatives nothing will change, and to my point even that wasn't moving forward until forced on TAF from the top via the highest office in the land. Don't believe me? Bunton was in for a generation and that needle didn't move until the big stick came out, and we're still at a point where it's debatable if the needle moved for anyone in the trenches. It doesn't matter who holds the stick next year, Ms. Davids will do what she must to keep the politicians happy. In the end, nearly all of the trustees, board members, etc. are there to build their resume's and make contacts, not to rock the boat and affect change.

hoping TAF changes is wishful thinking...unless you are a paying sponsor :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

When we speak of change at TAF, exactly what are any of you looking for?
  • Changes in appraisal standards or appraiser qualifications (which is their role)
  • Changes in QE or experience requirements?
  • Changes in their interactions with govt and commerce?
  • Stop holding meetings or training sessions outside of the DC beltway (make everyone travel to them)
  • Switching to an advocacy role for appraiser conduct? (which is not their role)
  • Stop revising USPAP?
  • Stop charging for the USPAP/FAQ/AO bundle?
Nobody can read your minds. Use your words.

TAF showed their true colors when king bunton called miller a liar...the first move would to move them out of the dc cesspool...for public trust sake :rof: :rof: :rof:

Okay, move them where? Because part of their role still involves interaction with both the Executive and Legislative branches of the federal govt.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back