• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

So how is your June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverinefan

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
Mine is below average for the second straight month after a Killer April. Is this the beginning of the end or just a low?

Alison Swain

Professional Status
State
Florida
Worse month on record. One assignment --- cash buyer wanting reassurance. That's it. :huh:

Wendy

Professional Status
State
Florida
I went 3 weeks with nada - late May to mid-June. Picked up a bit with 4 orders (3 refi & 1 sale) since then, but I'm not counting on more. It is brutal.

For giggles I sought out and signed up with the lowest of the low AMCs just to see what was up with them. Got turned down and told all lists were full in my area. (of course, I could just me on their no-no list for being difficult and a known hater of AMCs :shrug: )

Lawrence R.

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
South Carolina
Not much better

2 so far completed. No pending orders and one RELO paid this month from last month.

That's all, folks.

Wolverinefan

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Geez, I guess I am not the only one eating Beans and Rice....

Green Hornet

Professional Status
State
Washington
It has finally hit the Northwest. A drop off the end of May, slowing the first part of June...then last week nothing. Working on only one at the moment.

Blueprint

Professional Status
State
Oregon
January through May were pretty steady yet June has been really slow and likely will remain slow for the summer.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
At the beginning of the "selling season" the Realtors were doing a ton of open houses. A full newspaper page in this town. Last week not even 1/4 page of open houses.

2009? 2010?

Greg Bell

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Louisiana
Topeka was pretty good until this month , bang , fell off a cliff.If it's slow in middle America with reasonable home prices we may be in for the end of the world scenario.Quick , buy some beans and ammo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks