• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Switching Away From Bradford Technologies (clickforms) Bad Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott R.

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I have been using Clickforms for about 10 years.

In the past 6 months their service on the phone has noticeably become terrible. Having to leave a message EVERYTIME just to get hold of tech support or to order more flood maps is a joke.

Is switching to the other big name much of a problem? What about my saved files?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I'm bringing another appraiser on board so it would be a good time to spend my money and their money with a company that actually wants our business.

Thank you.

RoyBeckham

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Scott

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been getting the level of service you expect and deserve. Your experience is unusual so I promise to look into it further and discuss this sales and tech support managers and Jeff Bradford. While there are a number of convenient options available to you to reach Tech Support and place orders for things such as flood maps, answering your call quickly is a top priority for us. Expect a call from us to address this issue.

Kind regards,

Roy Beckham | Marketing Manager
Bradford Technologies

RoyBeckham

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
I must have jinxed you. :)
Not blaming you for swinging a black cat.

We did however have a major change in our phone system less than a month ago. We still have a few issues we're working through, but I can't yet say for certain whether the issues are related to our new phone system or not. I'm not pointing the finger there or letting the team off the hook until we investigate this further. We do take customer service very seriously here and always aim for 100% satisfaction.

Bradford Technologies

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I have been with Bradford for quite a few years and I must say the service even as of last week was very good ... I am not bad mouthing their competitor because they are good also BUT the learning curve is much bigger than many say and I would try to reach out and see if you can get your problem solved.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
My experience is changing software is a slower transition than learning something entirely new.

Scott R.

Professional Status
State
California
Bradford Update. They (Bradford) apparently made a phone system change some time back. Since I've been with them (2006), I was always OK with waiting on hold until my turn came up. Usually no more than a 5 to 10 minute wait. Over the past several months when I've had to contact them (for sales or tech support) I was presented with a voice mail that said leave a number and we'll call you back as soon as possible. I was a bit upset when I posted this because I had run out of flood maps and had a lender waiting for an appraisal upload. Brian at Bradford took care of this and I thank him for it. He's always helpful. But PLEASE Bradford...go back to your old phone system or get the new one fixed soon!

RoyBeckham

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Bradford Update. They (Bradford) apparently made a phone system change some time back. Since I've been with them (2006), I was always OK with waiting on hold until my turn came up. Usually no more than a 5 to 10 minute wait. Over the past several months when I've had to contact them (for sales or tech support) I was presented with a voice mail that said leave a number and we'll call you back as soon as possible. I was a bit upset when I posted this because I had run out of flood maps and had a lender waiting for an appraisal upload. Brian at Bradford took care of this and I thank him for it. He's always helpful. But PLEASE Bradford...go back to your old phone system or get the new one fixed soon!
Thanks Scott. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We certainly are having some growing pains with the new system, but once we get the wrinkles ironed out, I think we'll be able to serve you even better than before.

Did you know that you can place orders for things like Flood Maps through the AppraisalWorld store? It's available to you 24/7 and you can usually complete a transaction for things like Flood Maps in under a minute with 3 clicks of the mouse. I dare say it's faster than a phone call, but we're happy to help you any way you prefer. Here's a quick 1-minute video to show how:

Again, thanks for the feedback. Investigating your situation helped us discover a problem that we're addressing with the phone system provider (we also have to call tech support too from time to time)

Kind regards,

Bradford Technologies

Scott R.

Professional Status
State
California
Thanks Scott. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We certainly are having some growing pains with the new system, but once we get the wrinkles ironed out, I think we'll be able to serve you even better than before.

Did you know that you can place orders for things like Flood Maps through the AppraisalWorld store? It's available to you 24/7 and you can usually complete a transaction for things like Flood Maps in under a minute with 3 clicks of the mouse. I dare say it's faster than a phone call, but we're happy to help you any way you prefer. Here's a quick 1-minute video to show how:

Again, thanks for the feedback. Investigating your situation helped us discover a problem that we're addressing with the phone system provider (we also have to call tech support too from time to time)

Kind regards,

Bradford Technologies
I must admit...just found something that makes me a a bit more upset. Shall I assume that Appraisal World is owned and/or operated by Bradford Technologies? On the first page it states "Find the most experienced appraiser in your area". I did a search for Madera County. It returned 43 appraisers. #1: I know for a fact from the OREA there are 19 licensed appraisers in Madera County. #2 I have been buying my software from Bradford for 10 years and I AM NOT ON THE LIST. I have spent thousands of dollars with Bradford and they advertise appraisers that are NOT in Madera County as more experienced than me, someone who actually spends money with Bradford and has lived here 50 + years. This is not advancing your cause Mr. Beckham. I feel like I was just stabbed in the back.

RoyBeckham

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
I must admit...just found something that makes me a a bit more upset. Shall I assume that Appraisal World is owned and/or operated by Bradford Technologies? On the first page it states "Find the most experienced appraiser in your area". I did a search for Madera County. It returned 43 appraisers. #1: I know for a fact from the OREA there are 19 licensed appraisers in Madera County. #2 I have been buying my software from Bradford for 10 years and I AM NOT ON THE LIST. I have spent thousands of dollars with Bradford and they advertise appraisers that are NOT in Madera County as more experienced than me, someone who actually spends money with Bradford and has lived here 50 + years. This is not advancing your cause Mr. Beckham. I feel like I was just stabbed in the back.
I just talked to Jorge Garcia and he discovered the issue. He'll call you to resolve and discuss how to improve your AppraisalWorld visibility.

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone. You're obviously a very conscientious appraiser and take pride in your work. We appreciate you as a customer!

Kind regards,

Bradford Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks