• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

TAF Partnered With REVAA

I told you so back then. And history has proven that I was right. You can't reimagine that one.

you told me what...delusional

I told you so back then. And history has proven that I was right. You can't reimagine that one.

You could blindfold yourself, throw a dart at a big board, "All Things Wrong With Appraisal," - a board so big and so chockfull of inadequacies, failures, bad ideas, contradictions, ambiguity, recipes for disaster, --- that you couldn't help but to hit the bullseye.

And nonetheless, here we are, and it's still the same wheelbarrow of ****. You never changed anything. You didn't make a difference.

So, how does that make you feel? I ask in all sincerity.

LOL

Sometimes my clients ignore my opinions and conclusions (same as happens to every other appraiser). Their decision to go in a different direction doesn't make me feel bad about my efforts. I did my part, which was strictly advisory in nature and not some form of governance. What they do with it after that is entirely on them.

Same here on this forum. Nobody tells appraisers what to think. Appraisers will form their own opinions and make their own decisions; and then they will own the entirety of those decisions. I try to add to the level of information that people consider but that's the extent of it. I got no reason to regret those attempts to add to the discourse.

APPRAISER BEST PRACTICES​

REVAA and its member companies are collectively committed to setting a high standard for industry leadership, professional integrity and operational excellence in the residential appraisal and evaluation marketplace.

partners... :ROFLMAO:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back