• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

TAF Partnered With REVAA

That's wicked....you shill :)
I think the irony (anonymous and unknown) angle confused Bert.

I do different colors for different boards. The green logo was for a board I did right before Clark shut down. This might be the last Clark blank I shaped. I called this one the Watermelon board. Green tint over chalk on the bottom, no-pinline cutlap with light green tint on the deck. I was doing vinylester resin at the time and I was still using Future boxes at the time. After Clark shut down I went to epoxies.

WatermelonFr.JPGWatermelon.JPG

Last edited:
I think the irony (anonymous and unknown) angle confused Bert.

I do different colors for different boards. The green logo was for a board I did right before Clark shut down. This might be the last Clark blank I shaped. I called this one the Watermelon board. Green tint over chalk on the bottom, no-pinline cutlap with light green tint on the deck. I was doing vinylester resin at the time and I was still using Future boxes at the time. After Clark shut down I went to epoxies.

View attachment 91131View attachment 91132
Nice, calming green blue colors. That is exactly what is needed here, Thanks, Surf Cat and George!

duplicate

Last edited:
never quotes DW...or rip any of the unethical stakeholders...they must be perfect...but keep singing the party line...and cheer away :ROFLMAO:

never quotes DW...or rip any of the unethical stakeholders...they must be perfect...but keep singing the party line...and cheer away :ROFLMAO:
You never did get around to pointing out what you think I should be criticizing DW for. Do you have anything or not? Because if you don't then you don't.

C'mon. Dig something up that is equal in stupidity and/or dishonesty like what I criticize you for when you do it. We can call it a matched pair analysis.

BTW, I wonder if you realize that "this group gets criticized more than that group" argument you continually make parallels the argument that the appraisers-R-racist advocates use. They look at that outcome and back into the allegation of bias without considering what's actually happening.

Last edited:
never quotes DW...or rip any of the unethical stakeholders
Hatch rips waves though Robot Dude.....so that's something. As for the unethical stakeholders....maybe they'll get run over by a WEMU driverless taxi when they walk out of the bar @ 15th street....

Hatch rips waves though Robot Dude.....so that's something. As for the unethical stakeholders....maybe they'll get run over by a WEMU driverless taxi when they walk out of the bar @ 15th street....
They don't walk, they float.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back