• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

The Appraisal Subcommittee Busted

the good thing about the forum is that your comments are archived...shilly shill shill :ROFLMAO:

I post under my real name. Without fear.

When you keep searching for a contradiction OR a conflict of interest and you keep coming up short you should consider the possibility that your "flip-flop" theory has always been unfounded. Once I moved out of the fee appraisal shops who were oriented to the MB trade I have always thought appraisers should be engaged directly by the lenders.

Regardless of the amount of dirt the actual users have been doing, the MBs have no legitimate business even touching an appraisal. Deal with it. Or don't.

Last edited:
all i know is you troll me...and never DW :ROFLMAO:

the so called clients have been calling you a racist for the last four years...and TAF nods in agreement :ROFLMAO:

why do you hate the clients so much... :ROFLMAO:

all i know is you troll me...and never DW
Agree or disagree, he doesn't try to win an argument by telling lies or skipping reason altogether and going straight to the argument to motive every time the way you do. Besides, telling you to stop lying or indulging in the fantasy isn't a troll. It's a mercy.

If the facts supported your reasoning then you wouldn't need anything else to make your case.

As for the ASC and TAF bending to the political winds that was inevitable, too. Same as has been happening to the cops, and for the same reason. All anyone on our side of that argument can do is to advocate that every appraiser hold the line and do what they're supposed to do. And to disavow any appraiser who has *demonstrably* done wrong, which I haven't seen hardly any of that so far.

Last edited:
Holy ****, there’s no bigger liar I’ve heard in this profession than your buddy. A few other Revaa spokesman and various AMC chiefs have come close.

Fine, show me a lie he's told. Then we can discuss whatever the point is on its merits. Instead of discussing on the basis of some personal attribute, real or imagined.

"He's a liar" doesn't give anyone anything to work with.

He’s for sale to the highest bidder. He’ll argue on behalf of whoever’s paying him the most. That’s one thing all the snake oil folks have in common.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back