• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Panel List Of Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Is there a list of VA panel appraisers available to the public? Perhaps an email to the specific region?

I checked the VA website but cannot locate a list.

Thank you.

Reactions: Eli

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
No list published that I am aware of or have seen.

Eli

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Is there a list of VA panel appraisers available to the public? Perhaps an email to the specific region?

I checked the VA website but cannot locate a list.

Thank you.

You can call your regional office and they will be the best source next to word of mouth. They would love you. Your a straight shooter.

I'm not sure you have enough free hours in the week though. That may kill you.

Last edited:

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
LOL, thanks Eli.

I'm just wondering the 'quality' of local appraisers. I saw one name on an assignment today; this 'person' had to cough up $7,500 and 45 hours of CE this year. They are on the VA panel....apparently....

Perhaps an email to the RO to see if it is available is in order.

Reactions: Eli

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Check appraisersusa website for your area to see who says they are VA appraisers.

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
LOL, thanks Eli.

I'm just wondering the 'quality' of local appraisers. I saw one name on an assignment today; this 'person' had to cough up $7,500 and 45 hours of CE this year. They are on the VA panel....apparently....

Perhaps an email to the RO to see if it is available is in order.
But our special friend from TN will tell you that the VA only includes the best appraisers on their panel and can do no wrong, lol.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
But our special friend from TN will tell you that the VA only includes the best appraisers on their panel and can do no wrong, lol.

As timed354 will tell you every single fee appraiser is a whiner, loser and only wishing we were in his place, free of AMC's. :)

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
As timed354 will tell you every single fee appraiser is a whiner, loser and only wishing we were in his place, free of AMC's. :)
I would certainly not state that about most or all appraisers, but there is no question that there is a small hand full of appraisers who are incessant whiners, some of whom post on the AF on regular basis. That is patently obvious to anyone who reads the AF on a regular basis.

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Whining about whining. You know there is an ignore button. You are a poor lawyer.

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I would certainly not state that about most or all appraisers, but there is no question that there is a small hand full of appraisers who are incessant whiners, some of whom post on the AF on regular basis. That is patently obvious to anyone who reads the AF on a regular basis.
That is patently obvious only to you; the content of the posts are not "whining", , the posts counter specific spin about the way the work is assigned put forth by AMC interests , explores possible solutions, as well as related topics. My personal situation, in case you missed it the last 20 times I posted it, does not involve AMC work to any large degree now as I am mostly working for direct lenders. However the topic remains important to me.

You are not forced to read any posts lol. Just skip over them. Your opinions about them being whiny are simply your opinions. Again, nobody forces you to read posts on the topic or my posts in particular.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks