• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is crypto traders are the most inexperienced traders on the planet. Especially the ones that started towards the tail end of what happened last time. Inexperienced traders coming in and thinking they are going to be rich? Sorry. The world does not work that way.

All I know is crypto traders are the most inexperienced traders on the planet. Especially the ones that started towards the tail end of what happened last time. Inexperienced traders coming in and thinking they are going to be rich? Sorry. The world does not work that way.
That's in any trading platform, not just crypto. I moved from regular trading into crypto when one of my mentors started talking about it and started following it on charts alone and pointed out some very important characteristics in the long trend movements that had been established.

I'm just concerned that your charts are not showing all the indicators that are part of making an informed decision.

I hope that you do become a millionaire trading. It would give me great joy to see all appraisers give AMC's the finger because they learned to trade profitably. I'm just telling readers the facts about the market. More than 90% of traders lose money and more than 90% of investors can't beat the market. This is just the facts. Now when you read stuff from people online, it is probably closer to more than 95% of content is coming from traders that lose money over the long term.

It's not a friendly game of poker. You are sitting at the table with sharks. You are either a shark or you are fish.

Likely true but absolutely insane IMO. I could teach a High School kid how to beat the market with lower drawdowns in about half an hour. Would he be able to execute the simple strategy? Therein lies the rub

Should be pausing around here somewhere for a while.

As expected we have chop for 2 weeks now. Again, I don't trade BTC but clearly taking higher highs (daily) after a lower low looks like VERY easy money and not unexpected.

As expected we have chop for 2 weeks now. Again, I don't trade BTC but clearly taking higher highs (daily) after a lower low looks like VERY easy money and not unexpected.
It sure does look that way, so put on your stops and position for any bounce opportunities. I buy BTC to buy other Alt-coins.

The Bart 2, was followed, in classical chartist fashion, by a full Bart 3 correction.

Bart 2.JPG

Bart 3.JPG

Crypto certainly developed it's own characteristics. Bring on the 30-40% correction!

Looks like the resistance of 7/2018 has been cleared. May become support on the way to 10K

Pullback with low higher than previous swing low looks to continue to be good long entries.

Good luck to all.

Those little dips are good entries if your target is the next resistance level. If your time frame is a few weeks or a month or two. A short term trader. If your time frame is 2+ years and you keep buying those little dips on the way up thinking you will never see those lows again, then you are eventually going to get flushed out or at least will go red where your pain point will be tested.

Reactions: DTB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back