• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep a eye on the range inside the black line channel. If it gets back below the 50 week EMA and struggles to get back above, then I think retest of the recent lows is likely. The price action around that 50 week EMA will tell us a lot.

Good thing I do not play poker, too boring for me and do not have time to read other peoples moves. I learned both in winning and loosing how to position myself for the right entry. I am not an in and out trader. It does not work for me. I like good positions that play in days, weeks or months, or some cases years. Of course emotion is a big part, but you learn from that and after awhile you learn how to read the charts and question them, then research to hopefully make the right move.

Of course there are market makers out there and we have to understand them and follow them, follow the money. For example, whey did Jamie Diamond call Crypto a scam and would fire anyone that was holding or buying BTC? When he was scooping up millions of BTC overseas? And now is coming out indicating that he is reconsidering BTC!

This is not to be just rich, this is just a function of my high drive and intellect that drives me to challenges me to better my life style and to provide for my love ones. Plus Its fun to continue to learn and seek out additional financial opportunities.

View attachment 40188

Keep a eye on the range inside the black line channel. If it gets back below the 50 week EMA and struggles to get back above, then I think retest of the recent lows is likely. The price action around that 50 week EMA will tell us a lot.
I have stated awhile back, not sure here or on another forum, but 4600 was a possible bound area. I think it was on stocktwits? This could be your chance Joe!

I have stated awhile back, not sure here or on another forum, but 4600 was a possible bound area. I think it was on stocktwits? This could be your chance Joe!

Haha. No thanks. I'm not doing anything until I see how it acts around that 50 week EMA.

I use stocktwits to guage what the 90% of losing traders are thinking and doing. :)

Look Joe, things are changing in both our economy and globally, crypto is becoming a huge game changer for how we handle transactions. I use lot of sites for information and after awhile you know how to screen through the noise. In Stocktwits, after awhile you get to get familiar with the regulars and exchange ideas and reach out for help when you need it. Same as we do here.

Yes, you do have your own style and that is great, I just know that I like to position myself in good entries when doing my due diligence. Am I going to be a multi-millionaire overnight, maybe not, but chances are I could in a couple of years. But in the mean time I will continue to monitor and divergence.

I hope that you do become a millionaire trading. It would give me great joy to see all appraisers give AMC's the finger because they learned to trade profitably. I'm just telling readers the facts about the market. More than 90% of traders lose money and more than 90% of investors can't beat the market. This is just the facts. Now when you read stuff from people online, it is probably closer to more than 95% of content is coming from traders that lose money over the long term.

It's not a friendly game of poker. You are sitting at the table with sharks. You are either a shark or you are fish.

So tell me Joe, were to we go to find the winners other than online? There is nowhere else to go to get the info in such a fast manner. 95% of looser? Maybe? When I get asked by other folks how they get into it. The first thing I tell them is immerse themselves in studying the markets and technical trading for about a year or so until they feel comfortable trading and understand rick. I have seen so many sheeple that just get on the bandwagon. You try to tell them to only have them go bust in time. I warned when BTC was at the top, I have told folks what area to get in, I think I am doing OK so far.

Luckily I have given the AMC's the finger in search of a niche.

Let me work something up to show you the psychology of people on stocktwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back