• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those little dips are good entries if your target is the next resistance level. If your time frame is a few weeks or a month or two. A short term trader. If your time frame is 2+ years and you keep buying those little dips on the way up thinking you will never see those lows again, then you are eventually going to get flushed out or at least will go red where your pain point will be tested.

Right Joe, but 25% per trade ain't a bad way to make a living.

Those little dips are good entries if your target is the next resistance level. If your time frame is a few weeks or a month or two. A short term trader. If your time frame is 2+ years and you keep buying those little dips on the way up thinking you will never see those lows again, then you are eventually going to get flushed out or at least will go red where your pain point will be tested.

Based on past BTC trends, a 2 years plus run seems to be the trend until it does a 75-80% pullback, only for it to take off again. If you are aware of this, then why not ride the wave. I am estimating that around $80,000 to $100,000 would be the range to take profits and then short the heck out of it.

I have posted these trends in earlier post. The trend is your friend!

Right Joe, but 25% per trade ain't a bad way to make a living.

I know that you know that. :) i'm just stating the obvious for the "hodlers" who's target is ATH-$300k thinking that those are the lows. :)

I think best thing to do with crypto is hold it anyways. Buy on 30-40% dips, hold, and let it compound. Not buy on 5-10-15% dips to hold. Buy 5-10-15% dips for a short term trade.

Based on past BTC trends, a 2 years plus run seems to be the trend until it does a 75-80% pullback, only for it to take off again. If you are aware of this, then why not ride the wave. I am estimating that around $80,000 to $100,000 would be the range to take profits and then short the heck out of it.

I have posted these trends in earlier post. The trend is your friend!

Let's take a look at the facts. It does not go straight up with little day to day dips until a 75%-80% pull back. If your time frame is 2+ years then you buy on these 30-40% corrections. Not these little 5-10-15% dips on a day to day basis. I mean it is not impossible that it goes straight up with these little 5-10-15% dips but I am not betting on that. If it does that then I am going to miss the whole move.

I know that you know that. :) i'm just stating the obvious for the "hodlers" who's target is ATH-$300k thinking that those are the lows. :)
Where are you getting your sources? $300k?....Even that is not trend based at this moment. You got to know where the risks are at.

Now that this is trending up, all the shills and scams will be crawling out. BitConnet 2.0 just get exposed and was shut down.

View attachment 40296

Let's take a look at the facts. It does not go straight up with little day to day dips until a 75%-80% pull back. If your time frame is 2+ years then you buy on these 30-40% corrections. Not these little 5-10-15% dips on a day to day basis. I mean it is not impossible that it goes straight up with these little 5-10-15% dips but I am not betting on that. If it does that then I am going to miss the whole move.
Like I have stated Joe. I look for the right setup to get in and hold until it is time to sell at its end of it's trend cycle. I try not to sell and then buy the dips. What I can do is just continue adding into the dips. I know it does not strait up, but it does go up.

I mean everybody gotta do what they think is right. I am not saying anybody is wrong. I'm just saying I'm not buying these little 5-10-15% dips. I I'm not even sure it is going to ATH. For my time frame all I have is a low at $3100 and the high is TBD. I don't see a uptrend yet for my time frame.

I was at a memorial day weekend BBQ yesterday and people were talking about bitcoin. Probably a lot of BBQ's are talking about bitcoin. Reminded me of Thanksgiving 2017.

That is a ridicules claim Joe and you seem to contradict yourself and your analysis do not show the whole historical trend of BTC. Check out the linked video based on trend analysis. I will add more that show a Meta of analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back