• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me in on this hustle. What you got?

I was gonna ride the Bitcoin Cash fever for the next 10 days before it forks .... but I have decided to wise up ..... in fact I just dumped all my bags. Too much risk right now.

Sure was tempting .... then I woke up to my folly.

Let me in on this hustle. What you got?

I was gonna ride the Bitcoin Cash fever for the next 10 days before it forks .... but I have decided to wise up ..... in fact I just dumped all my bags. Too much risk right now.

Sure was tempting .... then I woke up to my folly.

I got learn how to trade .. taking some courses ....

Yeah, I came across that and it went strait to my mental trash can. I'm sticking to my Original Plan.

Yeah, I came across that and it went strait to my mental trash can. I'm sticking to my Original Plan.

Looks like I could have made a big trade on Bitcoin Cash, but I didn't (poor risk management). Bithumb (South Korean exchange volume is up almost 20 to 30X!) Lots of Japan exchanges and little exchanges all over Asia have QUESTIONABLE volume spikes - looks like it MIGHT be market makers and wash trades! Could be huge manipulation! - Be careful with making trades in the Alt coins .... dont get spread out too far ..... because BTC has gone NO where .....

dont get monkey hammered .... watch BTC .... its got to cross its 100 and 200 day to be taken seriously IMO .... lots of price action in the alts .... I'm stayin out until I see BTC make a real move .... 7400, then 10K, then if it hits 12K+ ..... then we are in a new trend .... IMO

upload_2018-11-8_10-52-34.png

If Bitcoin can start doing something like the yellow line then I might be interested in accumulating on those dips. I want to see it start building a base under that $10k area. Or maybe the base should be under the $12k area. Definitely want to see it at least get above that $8600 area to make a higher high.

No point even looking at it every day or even having money sitting in the account until I see something like the yellow line happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back