• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could take a long time to build that base. There are no signs that a base is even being built at this time. The base might ultimately end up being in the area below $6000. But there is a saying "bigger the base, higher into space" or bigger the move. So in the long run, if Bitcoin is headed higher, then building a base for a long time is not a bad thing unless you are trying to be a billionaire next year. If that is the case, then you are just going to be disappointed and frustrated. Personally I think it could be many years before it builds a base and breaks out of it.

The market for mostly everything is going to be flat until the yield curve inverts.
that's why you had to play the bounces.

BTC has a 85% drop cycle, I believe its in its 4th cycle. The target is between 4000-3800. I have been stashing cash for this, but will not be putting it in BTC, but Block Chain Crypto that will be in the below 5 cent mark when BTC hits target.

Been doing my homework and will be waiting.

So did you get all balls in?

Also, what is the symbol for this block chain crypto?

Last edited:
So did you get all balls in?

Also, what is the symbol for this block chain crypto?
I bought more at the 4000 and now over 100k plus in shares, may buy one more time.

Cardono...ADA

I bought more at the 4000 and now over 100k plus in shares, may buy one more time.

Cardono...ADA

Good luck to you. Hopefully it will go back to 7 cents soon.

upload_2018-11-26_9-51-38.png

I still think that the bottom for BTC is in the area of the 2013 high. That's where I am planning to start accumulating in the $1,000-$1,200 area. I am thinking it takes a couple years to get there and then takes a few years building a base in that area before beginning a new uptrend. I have been thinking that new all time highs in BTC will occur around the same time as the next major financial crisis which I think is still around 10 years away.

Good luck to you. Hopefully it will go back to 7 cents soon.
LOL...haha....Maybe, maybe not. At the end it's not about the luck, but understanding trends, changes to potentially come in world economics, how chain-block technology is around the corner to change even how the internet works and form of currency exchange.

The founder of ADA is also one of the founders of Ethereum.

Also, why only 7 cents? What do you see or notice or at least project? Do you see any correlation with Bitcoin? Do you know anything about Crypto?

LOL...haha....Maybe, maybe not. At the end it's not about the luck, but understanding trends, changes to potentially come in world economics, how chain-block technology is around the corner to change even how the internet works and form of currency exchange.

The founder of ADA is also one of the founders of Ethereum.

Also, why only 7 cents? What do you see or notice or at least project? Do you see any correlation with Bitcoin? Do you know anything about Crypto?

No, I don't much about crypto but I know a lot about price action and market behavior.

I wasn't throwing shade by saying that hopefully it gets back to 7 cents soon. You hit your $3800-$4000 BTC buy zone so if you stuck with your plan then you bought ADA for 3.5 cents. So if it gets to 7 cents you can probably unload half and get your original investment out. There will be sellers there at 7 cents. ADA is in a downtrend so I would want to unload half if it gets back to that 7 cents area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back