• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Welcome to the new 1004

the borg needs more information from the racists appraisers...to spin the next generation of mortgage broker appraisers :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Bingo the Borg can't live without faulty and racist appraisal data. That's what it's all about.

Understanding some of you is futile, you will post to serve the likes.

The new form serves the avm you dumb drones.

Bingo the Borg can't live without faulty and racist appraisal data. That's what it's all about.

its not like the mortgage brokers will be using the new forms... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

say it aint so...buy the book, take the class...unbelievable...probably a good 50 more FAQ's in USPAP...and the best part is you have to pay for their forms...suckers :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't assume the ASB will be issuing any FAQs over these changes to GSE appraisal policies. Unless someone finds an actual conflict in there somewhere.

i assume they will...so we can buy the new book and take the class snake oil salesman...just like misleading :ROFLMAO:

but why does it always seem to be, me looking at you, you looking at me, its always the same, it's just a shame, that's all :rof: :rof: :rof:

i assume they will...so we can buy the new book and take the class snake oil salesman...just like misleading

Their backtrack on that foolishment really annoyed you, didn't it?

is anyone annoyed when they watch a clown show... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back