• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Which is the best E&O Insurance company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Trump about NY and GA on State authority.

Trump lost like 60 lawsuits against States. Ask him about State Authority.

I have this order in which the house could be worth $30 million.
Not sure if I should take that order. I don't have E&O that high.

It don't work that way with a State board. Your mixing apples with oranges.
Why not? The OP didn't state that their license was suspended or revoked. The OP has been appraising for the last 20 years so, has the experience to work in the capacity as an appraiser. The OP could provide valuable assistance to a busy office. They just don't have or cannot obtain E&O insurance at this point in time therefore, would need the appraisers on staff to sign his reports to be covered under the signer's E&O insurance.

Why not? The OP didn't state that their license was suspended or revoked. The OP has been appraising for the last 20 years so, has the experience to work in the capacity as an appraiser. The OP could provide valuable assistance to a busy office. They just don't have or cannot obtain E&O insurance at this point in time therefore, would need the appraisers on staff to sign his reports to be covered under the signer's E&O insurance.
That would work. I think the office would have to add them on the policy. I don't know that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back