• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ANSI &....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost cant take it anymore :) LOL

The hits just keep coming. Another statement that makes absolutely no sense.
He is having issues in last 90 days, fell hit his head on concrete, fell off porch into a bush, right leg went numb and could not feel gas pedal or brakes, things breaking, bad tenants, its just one thing after another. Poor guy matching public records was real easy, you simply made your sketch hit that number, now they want him to actually measure it and he is all screwed up and in a panic.

I don't know I saw this when I was a young buck we had a old guy working for us and suddenly he just F-up everything he touched. Later we found he had on set dementia and by 60 he was like done. Anything new freaked the poor guy all out. What finally sent him off the rails was digital as he called film. Lucky we did not have to fire him ,he did it himself. There was no way he was not using 35 MM film and gluing photos or taping them to the forms. ANZI would have really freaked him out, he thought being within 1 foot was good as it gets .

for consistency sake the appraiser will do what no one else does...gaslighters :rof:
:rof: :rof:

707ca2052d6f5657.jpg

I have one right now where there is almost 800 sq ft of finished attic where none of it is considered GLA per ANSI. It is finished area and will be given some value. It has very serious functional obsolescence plus being in C6 condition on the whole house. The house has been condemned by the City.

It is liquidation assignment for mortgage company.

Now, I have to go back and find new comps in very bad condition based on lower floor GLA only. Whoever measured it before had me believing it was 2,400+ sf of GLA.

It is in a very nice area. Built 1940's area.

Major problem.

I have to go back and find new comps on like 1700 GLA in good condition too before I can solve the problem.

My repair list and recommendations will not fit on the liquidation addendum. LOL

Next door neighbor said it has been vacant for like 2 years. Very nice subdivision. Just wonderful Happy New Year present.

I will finish it and I won't get paid near enough.

I forgot to add I have to call next door neighbor back and let them know lawyer involved on liquidation to try and see if they can pay for tree on subject property that tore some of her property up.

Yeah, Happy New Year everyone! LOL

In old days, I could call client up and say I need $x more on this one because of this and this and this. That normality has disappeared somewhat. With VA, it can be done but it takes forever and it's quicker to finish the assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back