• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisal Institute Controversy Part 2

Let's not forget the mandatory Business Ethics and the mandator
The entire board needs to take that class not that it would help. The same with TAF and the ASC. Corrupt and unethical individuals tell others how to behave and profit from it.

Wow, I didn't realize all that was going on at the AI. I generally take half my classes on-line and the other with the local AI chapter. We have two good local instructors that always make the classes interesting. Funny, how they dump on the res guys but more than willing to take their CE money.

Speaking of ethics, got this notice today:

a37e21461d9d5941800eed12d795c1d0.jpeg

[/th]​

TOMORROW: Virtual ASB Public Meeting

On Thursday September 26th, the Board of Trustees will host a virtual public meeting at 1:00 PM ET.

1px.png

The Appraisal Foundation is the nation’s foremost authority on the valuation profession. The organization sets the Congressionally-authorized standards and qualifications for real estate appraisers, and provides voluntary guidance on recognized valuation methods and techniques for all valuation professionals. This work advances the profession by ensuring that appraisals are independent, consistent, and objective. More information on The Appraisal Foundation is available at www.appraisalfoundation.org.

Last edited:
The problem when a thread title contains someone's name is that it gets indexed in Google and that person will eventually contact me and demand that it be removed. I have no choice but to do so (unless the thread starter wants to pay lawyer fees to fight it and I have never had anyone want to do that).

So I am changing the title of both threads from the person's name to Appraisal Institute Controversy.

Please do not start more threads with this person, or any other person's name as the title.

some of you forumuites want to pay my lawyer's fees. So title your threads something other than a person's name.
Ms. Chance's lawyer may have told her let us get that thread shut down. We can move forward after that.

I just noticed an email, I'm registered for an AI informational membership meeting Monday Sept. 30. I don't remember registering, that must be secret too.

The gaslighting continues. The message now is "PTA-Professionalism Through Association" (assuming someone came up with the idea in another late evening secret meeting). And they are imploring members to not dwell on the past and leave those past issues behind, and focus on issues for all.

All? Really? Well, here's an idea: Try listening to "all" first and come clean with the self-dealing that is tearing the association apart, then stop gaslighting those who believe in transparency.

Nothing has changed at the AI, and nothing will change. AI national is one big corporate board room complete with all of the self-dealing politics. Salute the flag or get frozen out.

Last edited:
The gaslighting continues. The message now is "PTA-Professionalism Through Association" (assuming someone came up with the idea in another late evening secret meeting). And they are imploring members to not dwell on the past and leave those past issues behind, and focus on issues for all.

All? Really? Well, here's an idea: Try listening to "all" first and come clean with the self-dealing that is tearing the association apart, then stop gaslighting those who believe in transparency.

Nothing has changed at the AI, and nothing will change. AI national is one big corporate board room complete with all of the self-dealing politics. Salute the flag or get frozen out.

Did they say anything about HUD and the NFHA's latest racist and defamatory attacks against appraisers?

1729186324548.png1729186336561.png

Last edited:
HUD is part of the Executive Branch of the federal govt. It's 2024 and the left controls the WH. Every lefty here has voted for the incumbents and their values, including this one. In other news the politicians are currently selling their brand and promising financial reward to minorities in exchange for their vote. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back