• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Asked AI ChatGPT if AI was going to Replace Appraisers...here is what it said back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife asked me for the New York Times clam chowder recipe for dinner tonight...much quicker and easier to follow than Google results which litters the page with ads and algo populated trash you have to read through. GPT just pukes out the answer, nothing else. It is pretty cool in a lot of ways. Where it leads us........dunno

The recipe if anyone wanted... :)

The New York Times has several clam chowder recipes available on their website. Here is one recipe for traditional New England-style clam chowder:

Ingredients:

4 cups shucked clams (about 2 dozen)
4 cups fish stock or clam juice
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups diced potatoes
1 cup diced onions
1 cup diced celery
2 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

Drain the clams, reserving the juice. Chop the clams and set aside.
In a large pot, bring the fish stock or clam juice to a boil.
In a separate pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and stir to make a roux.
Slowly add the potatoes, onions, and celery to the roux and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Gradually stir in the milk, cream, and reserved clam juice. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened.
Add the chopped clams and parsley to the pot and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve hot with crackers or bread.
Please note that this recipe is subject to change as per the publication date you are referring to.

You are right. They have already started heavily censoring its content so once the easily offended/woketards get capture it (like they do everything else), it will be ruined.

Its open source though, so perhaps there will be uncensored versions that you can pay to use. Like one for Blue tribe and one for Red...parallel economy of sorts.

They are saying it is going to replace Google which sounds like perhaps a more level playing field in the advertising realm. Google has too much control. This may knock em off their pedestal.
Until, that is, Google BUYS it. 1674337707797.png

Its a complicated deal and that is not likely. Open AI, which owns GPT is a non profit funded by billions in private investment from Musk, Bezos, Etal. Again, its open source for everyone to see most of the secret sauce.

Recently, GPT was spun off into a for profit entity(still owned by the non-profit OpenAi) but has profit caps of some sort and all board members are prohibited from owning any stock. I sort of get the feel that they are making a reasonable attempt to do it right because it can be so incredibly dangerous, long term.

Its here to stay though, so I am trying to figure it out. Our congress needs to be as well.

Its a complicated deal and that is not likely. Open AI, which owns GPT is a non profit funded by billions in private investment from Musk, Bezos, Etal. Again, its open source for everyone to see most of the secret sauce.

Recently, GPT was spun off into a for profit entity(still owned by the non-profit OpenAi) but has profit caps of some sort and all board members are prohibited from owning any stock. I sort of get the feel that they are making a reasonable attempt to do it right because it can be so incredibly dangerous, long term.

Its here to stay though, so I am trying to figure it out. Our congress needs to be as well.
Good luck with any members of Congress figuring anything out besides how to line their own pockets. I mean the the progress they've made recently is appointing the space laser chick to the Homeland Security committee and assigning the completely fraudulent Santos whatever committee he wanted with a resume that wouldn't have made it past McDonald's screening process.

You are right. They have already started heavily censoring its content so once the easily offended/woketards capture it (like they do everything else), it will be ruined.

Its open source though, so perhaps there will be uncensored versions that you can pay to use. Like one for Blue tribe and one for Red...parallel economy of sorts.

They are saying it is going to replace Google which sounds like perhaps a more level playing field in the advertising realm. Google has too much control. This may knock em off their pedestal.
Is there something specific you can show me that is "woke" about ChatGPT? I already showed in this topic that it's a neutral platform. If you ask it whether vaccines work, then it will say yes. Stuff like that doesn't make it woke.

Linux was open source as well. I dabbled in it some before it was much of a thing. It now is the OS on nearly every important mainframe in the world.

I do find ironic the question TO AI if AI will replace appraisers. On an appraiser forum. Just funny in a way.

Resistance is futile?

Meet our new village idiot, GPT Chat, as smart as a government controlled Twitter chat room:

"E: What is the difference between the misuse of classified documents and secrets between Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and Joe Biden?

A: The handling of classified information by Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden has been a matter of controversy and has been the subject of several investigations.

In the case of Hillary Clinton, during her tenure as Secretary of State, Clinton used a private email server for official government communications, instead of using a government-issued email account. This has been a matter of controversy, as it has been alleged that Clinton and her staff may have mishandled classified information by sending and receiving classified emails on a private server. The FBI conducted an investigation into the handling of classified information by Clinton and her staff, and while they found that Clinton and her staff had been "extremely careless" in their handling of classified information, they did not find enough evidence to prove that they had intended to violate laws, and therefore they did not recommend criminal charges against Clinton.

In the case of Donald Trump, during his time in office, there have been allegations that he mishandled classified information by sharing sensitive information with Russian officials in the Oval Office, and by pressuring foreign leaders to investigate his political rivals. The allegations led to an impeachment inquiry in the House of Representatives, but the Senate acquitted him.

In the case of Joe Biden, there have been no allegations that he has mishandled classified information.

It's important to note that the investigation and the decision to prosecute or not to prosecute is done by independent law enforcement agencies, and that the decision is based on the evidence and the applicable law."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back