• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

A very difficult environment for small banks under 30 branches.
Small conservative banks who are well managed, don't have a bunch of cash in long term T bills. That's a problem for bigger banks who took treasuries for 10 years at 1-2%. If marked to market, these banks are underwater. These T bills are infungible except at a real serious loss.

Do note that there has been a 13% increase in withdrawals from 401k plans... That is not a good thing. What does it mean? I suspect that a lot of folks are behind on payments and credit card debt is piling on too...

Do note that there has been a 13% increase in withdrawals from 401k plans... That is not a good thing. What does it mean? I suspect that a lot of folks are behind on payments and credit card debt is piling on too...
Saw a news story where it's estimated that 25% of Christmas shoppers from last year are still making credit card payments on their purchases.

" wokism" is dying a slow death, as people and companies realize that is just BS and nobody can operate in the restrictive environment. A social experiment designed by the Left and Liberals and one that has failed.
I think Bud Light and others learned, it can be a very expensive-proposition to be too woke . Good riddance to all the liberal woke holes :)

interesting...it just doesn't apply to the unethical appraisal stakeholder woke jokes :ROFLMAO:

Saw a news story where it's estimated that 25% of Christmas shoppers from last year are still making credit card payments on their purchases.
Says two things. Some people don't manage their money well and some people seem compelled to over-spend for Christmas. Set a realistic budget for Christmas and stick to it. I don't buy Christmas on credit. Never have. Never will. I'd rather make you some good homemade cookies (yes, I can cook) or buy a 5# bag of cracked pecans... everyone loves 'em...kids included.

" wokism" is dying a slow death, as people and companies realize that is just BS and nobody can operate in the restrictive environment. A social experiment designed by the Left and Liberals and one that has failed.
I think Bud Light and others learned, it can be a very expensive-proposition to be too woke . Good riddance to all the liberal woke holes :)
I think a lot of businesses tried to take a "woke-vantage" and cash-in on the trend. It backfired for Joe too on the White House lawn.....

Elon has given them corporate advertisers the middle finger. Ya he said something that he shouldn't have and apologized.

At the 2023 DealBook Summit in New York on Wednesday, Musk told the audience: "If somebody's going to try to blackmail me with advertising? Blackmail me with money? Go f--- yourself.4 h

Reactions: DTB
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back