• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Stock market increasing. Oil prices stable at mid $70. Mortgage rates heading down at 7.35% for 30 year loan.
The numbers are great heading to 2024.:)

China has not been buying our Treasuries
They are dumping them like mad not merely to eschew buying them.

Oil and other commodities are rapidly being priced and marketed in the Ruble, Yuan, and other currencies. The mighty dollar could soon be toppled as the go to currency in commodities.

" wokism" is dying a slow death, as people and companies realize that is just BS and nobody can operate in the restrictive environment. A social experiment designed by the Left and Liberals and one that has failed.
I think Bud Light and others learned, it can be a very expensive-proposition to be too woke . Good riddance to all the liberal woke holes :)

Banks are merging and becoming bigger my bank merged last week with CA Bank and its now the third largest bank in California. Wells Fargo in my area closing or shuttering many branches. A very difficult environment for small banks under 30 branches. Many also closing appraisal departments except for commercial and gong to large AMCs.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back