• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bill O'Reilly To Congressman Barney Frank "You're A Coward" Over Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roaches are scatterin now! There is still time to start another war to save McCain's arse!!! It is going to be aweful scary for some of you to have live with Obama as President. Some may not make it at all, like some of those folks that have or are about to lose everything they worked for.
Embrace the new world, don't let your age and past experiences hold you back anymore. You don't have to fall for the lies anymore-no matter how many times they try to tell you that they are like you -you know deep down that you have hoodwinked and that they will never really let you in their club!

Darn I miss Socrates and Austin too, but I still have you PE!

Last edited:
The roaches are scatterin now! There is still time to start another war to save McCain's arse!!! It is going to be aweful scary for some of you to have live with Obama as President. Some may not make it at all, like some of those folks that have or are about to lose everything they worked for.
Embrace the new world, don't let your age and past experiences hold you back anymore. You don't have to fall for the lies anymore-no matter how many times they try to tell you that they are like you -you know deep down that you have hoodwinked and that they will never really let you in their club!

Sandy ... what the hell are you talking about? Why would it be scary for anyone to "have to live" with Senator Obama as a president?

Who is going to lose all they have worked for? Your posts are not making any sense, and besides being high in racial content they now appear to be hate mongering as well.

I was wrong. He is acting like a Troll.

Peace be with you, lost one.

The rats are deserting the ship!!
Now Christopher Buckley sez he's voting for Obama!!

Christopher Buckley, who is an author and son of the late conservative icon William F Buckley has been writing ifor the magazine that his father founded (the National Review - I'm sure some of you read it religiously).
Well, last week he surprised readers of the magazine........ “Sorry, Dad, I’m voting for Obama” was the headline on The Daily Beast blog.

Christofer Buckley sez :
"I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.” RR said that too, I think.
Of course, he'll be leaving the mag........can't have a dissenter amongst the ranks, you know.

All the conservative icons are wondering what the heck is going on with the current candidate.......
Now Newt has his panties in a wad.
Boy........this sure is an interesting political cycle!!
T

The rats are deserting the ship!!
Now Christopher Buckley sez he's voting for Obama!!

Christopher Buckley, who is an author and son of the late conservative icon William F Buckley has been writing ifor the magazine that his father founded (the National Review - I'm sure some of you read it religiously).
Well, last week he surprised readers of the magazine........ “Sorry, Dad, I’m voting for Obama” was the headline on The Daily Beast blog.

Christofer Buckley sez :
"I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.” RR said that too, I think.
Of course, he'll be leaving the mag........can't have a dissenter amongst the ranks, you know.

All the conservative icons are wondering what the heck is going on with the current candidate.......
Now Newt has his panties in a wad.
Boy........this sure is an interesting political cycle!!
T

Christopher never was the apple of his dads eye ....

Sandy’s not so bad; he’s just holding a grudge because most of us refuse to play lawyer and accountant when it comes to condominium budgets. If Obama appoints him Reviewer Czar I’m afraid 90% of us will be looking for new careers. :huh:

He/She should get something for a $20 campaign contribution I would think. Although, to be review Czar .. I think youd have to be certified atleast and not an trainee/apprentice.

The greatest day of this campaign, will be November 5th cause, then we'll know who's in & who's out & we may not hear about politicians for at least 5 days!!! The world will NOT end, regardless of who is elected, the world may change some, BUT I'm sure it will not end!!!!

I'll be glad when Thursday gets here so I can cast my vote and ignore the rest of the campaigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back