• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bitcoin Is Over $7,200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XRP, and ETH are gonna easily overtake BTC this year in MKT cap.

BTC has a huge problem on their hands. All it has is name brand, and newbie gateway.

th

I don't doubt that it could.

I bought Ripple for 20 cents .... and Stellar for 3.5 cents .... too bad I sold most of it all the way up .... who makes a 100K in 3 months living in a trailer down b y the river? .... me pardon the gloating .... but, this gift just keeps on giving .....

.... enough people in the world swallowed the red pill

In one hand bragging about making all that fiat, and in the other clipping the banks who create the fiat. Which side of the fence will your next post be on?

I bought Ripple for 20 cents .... and Stellar for 3.5 cents .... too bad I sold most of it all the way up .... who makes a 100K in 3 months living in a trailer down b y the river? .... me pardon the gloating .... but, this gift just keeps on giving .....

.... enough people in the world swallowed the red pill

My buddy started with $5000 beginning of 2017. He bought like $500 each in different small coins and a lot of them went up 1000+% He said he has more than $100k in crypto now. .

In one hand bragging about making all that fiat, and in the other clipping the banks who create the fiat. Which side of the fence will your next post be on?

Well I own both the fence and the fields .... just like the bankstas ......

You want to be just like Mike, but you do not want to be just like Mike. Duly noted.

You want to be just like Mike, but you do not want to be just like Mike. Duly noted.

In your report, make sure you note where I spat on the whole lot of #amm bankstas and the whole lot that went along.

I think 20K will be hit this coming week.

Seriously, i could almost understand the infomercial if you were just honest and said that you love money and this is a great short term investment.

But it seems you want to play both sides of the fence.

So save you spit and saliva for the bitcoin forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back