• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Does Minimum Wage Increase Help Or Hurt The Appraisal Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the region has nice people, great scenic mountains and revivers, nice climate and reasonable taxes?

I live here, which obviates the first reason you wrote. The rest of the reasons, I wish you'd keep between us - the attractiveness of this region is proving to be diminished by people who move here and bring their unhappiness with them.

I live here, which obviates the first reason you wrote. The rest of the reasons, I wish you'd keep between us - the attractiveness of this region is proving to be diminished by people who move here and bring their unhappiness with them.

My error ... the region is desolate with no trees and mountains flatten by mining plus unreasonable taxes. :)

Because the region has nice people, great scenic mountains and revivers, nice climate and reasonable taxes?

Yep, I only go there in the late spring ,summer and early fall, spend some money. Its always on my Motorcycle. After that I leave you mtn people alone.

Yep, I only go there in the late spring ,summer and early fall, spend some money. Its always on my Motorcycle. After that I leave you mtn people alone.

We see lot of bikers (motor and bicycles) during March through October. After that they head to South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

Funny you should mention unhappiness. Saw an article the other day ranking happiest and unhappiest states. You volunteers were on the top ten of unhappiest states. But, hey, not that one can't be happy there.

We see lot of bikers (motor and bicycles) during March through October. After that they head to South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

Thats exactly right. I don't start out in the rain and hope not to return in the rain... Rain along the way...well if someone says they never have been rained on, my reply has been; Well you don't ride much do you?

It's funny that the 2 lovebirds think the reason for low population density where they live is because it's a secret from the rest of us....
Au contraire....:peace:

Funny you should mention unhappiness. Saw an article the other day ranking happiest and unhappiest states. You volunteers were on the top ten of unhappiest states. But, hey, not that one can't be happy there.

Ever wonder why they named the City Pittsburg or Pittsburghuh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back