• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Housing Bubble Bursting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to just give up:)

good point, but....

moh malekpour said:
Austin,
You are so right. I just don't know why some poeple don't get it. Don't be suprised if someone told you that this is Capitalism in a free society. I never thought capitalism would agree with this kind of economy and wealth creation. A real wealth and income is the person's talent, experience, service that has demand in the society not the stock share or real estate wealth that is created on manipulation, bubble and false economy. This kind of shaky wealth will be vanished as fast as they were created.

There is no pure capitalism. The fraud and manipulation would be far worse without government regulation. In a completely unregulated market, the big players would control and abuse with impunity. Would you prefer this alternative?

Roger was post 666. Edd has been right all along.

erick anderson said:
There is no pure capitalism. The fraud and manipulation would be far worse without government regulation. In a completely unregulated market, the big players would control and abuse with impunity. Would you prefer this alternative?
No body is advocating anarchy. The point was the market manipulation and/or monitory policy manipulation. This hardly could happen 35 years ago in the same capitalist system when monitory system was based on gold standard even if they wanted to happen. Don’t you think so?

Cash is king ...., but there are no kings in the gates to Eden.

Mike Radford said:
Roger was post 666. Edd has been right all along.

That enhances any claims that my articulated views have powerful backers:shrug: ?

You guys are really reaching

Last edited:
I'm still suspicious about that Orange he was holding in Russia ......

.... you've heard of the Orange Mafia? ...... now he also has post 666 ...

...ROger, is some kind of ringer for sure ......

...he is certainly full of zingers ....

That was New Years Eve in Kiev, Ukraine, in Independence Square, site of the Orange Revolution!

Had to do it Roger, 666 was too good. Notice how Edd and 666 look similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back