• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hurricane Helena devastation in NC!

Looks like another one is headed for Florida. Good luck Florida folks.
Already raining hard here and I am out of the projected worst path model - but we never know till a storm hits.

Yikes...

Already raining hard here
You can send us some rain anytime... None since early July to amount to anything. My neighbor is dusting up a storm trying to plow some ground -
The tractor was blurred because it is moving and I took the pix on a tripod from 400 yards away. I washed my car yesterday and it is dust covered again. DSCF1309 (Small).JPGDSCF1311 (Small).JPGDSCF1314 (Small).JPGDSCF1317 (Small).JPG

We got 2 or 3 inches in Helene. I don't think Milton is headed our way. We had pretty gusty winds, but it was pretty much a slow falling rain with Helene which is the best kind. It gives the ground time to soak it up.

They just told people that don't evacuate need to write their name on their arm with a permanent marker right where Milton hits because people won't know who you are.

Right now they have Tampa Bay being hit the hardest. I have been in that area. There are some very flat lands with many houses near that Gulf coast.

Last edited:
Don't care Who is in office, take some of those BILLIONS (they send overseas) and spend it right here at home on those who Fill the TAX coffers...!!
It’s the truth, tens of billions sent to Israel and Ukraine and nothing left for rinky dink Appalachia. Pisses me off that my tax dollars go there so that when people in the US need it, it’s nowhere to be found.

It’s the truth, tens of billions sent to Israel and Ukraine and nothing left for rinky dink Appalachia. Pisses me off that my tax dollars go there so that when people in the US need it, it’s nowhere to be found.
Nothing left? Billions will be sepnt in Appalachia NC too.

Pisses me off as well any foreign wars we invest in for the wrong reason, such as G Bush's two trillion price tag for Iraq based on his/Cheney;s lies about WMD, and it pisses me off that due to tax cuts to the wealthiest and corporations from Trump pre covid our deficit rose by three trillion, starving the revenue that much made FEMA scramble for funds, and it pisses me off that the Republicans fought for years the IRS funding (finally passed ) to collect the hundreds of billions owed from deadbeat wealthy Americans.

Nothing left? Billions will be sepnt in Appalachia NC too.

Pisses me off as well any foreign wars we invest in for the wrong reason, such as G Bushe's two trillion price tag for Iraq based on his/Cheney;s lies about WMD, and it pisses me off that we have 150 billion to collect from deadbeat wealthy Americans who pay no or little taxes.
Doesn't matter, there will be no tax on tips.

it pisses me off that the Republicans fought for years the IRS funding (finally passed ) to collect the hundreds of billions owed from deadbeat wealthy Americans.
How is that going? It isn't. They hired more deadly force using agents and bought a million rounds of ammo and new firearms.

How is that going? It isn't. They hired more deadly force using agents and bought a million rounds of ammo and new firearms.

How can it be - more levels of stupidity daily. The high net worth IRS collection has noting or little to do with the small segment of IRS agents who chase comrinals and are armed.''

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back