• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hybrid appraisal report

I'll give you one guess. Am I employee or independent fee appraiser?

You only get one guess.

You guys can do what you want. My minimum fee for an appraisal is the same whether it's a traditional inspection, drive by, or hybrid. Of course, I'm always willing to charge more if the assignment warrants a higher fee.

That did not take you “6 minutes.” Carry on.
It took me exactly six minutes. It took about 6 hours for them to create the floor plan and send it back to me

If you study independent contractor vs employee very long or closely, then tell me what you are?

I just used IRS.gov. Pretty good reference.

And I’m old enough to remember when the majority of the uber-appraisers here sang the praises of HVCC and that magnificent psilocybin fueled pipe dream that was the IVPI, and how it was going to have our backs. I was ridiculed for saying both were foolish, I stated exactly how that was going to turn out, and was 100% correct. So, fire away, I’ll take the criticism here, as well, no sweat.
Copy that. So many wanted appraiser selection done randomly. AMCs are the biggest con game ever.

Copy that. So many wanted appraiser selection done randomly. AMCs are the biggest con game ever.
Nobody wanted appraiser selection done randomly. They wanted round-robin selection, which is the only way to avoid pressure, and it is the way the VA works, and the old FHA panel used to work Of course, the stakeholders pressured to disband the FHA robbin system, and as soon as that happened, fraud and inflated values were seen in FHA lending, to the extent that now FHA orders two appraisals done on a flip house /..

Reactions: Zoe
Nobody wanted appraiser selection done randomly. They wanted round-robin selection, which is the only way to avoid pressure, and it is the way the VA works, and the old FHA panel used to work Of course, the stakeholders pressured to disband the FHA robbin system, and as soon as that happened, fraud and inflated values were seen in FHA lending, to the extent that now FHA orders two appraisals done on a flip house /..
Were you on the Forum then?

It took me exactly six minutes. It took about 6 hours for them to create the floor plan and send it back to me
I’m going to make it easy for you. Have a nice life.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back