• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hybrid appraisal report

Florida Paralegal Certification​

Basic Paralegal Certification Requirements​

• Certification: Certification is part of becoming a registered paralegal.
  • Licensure: In this state, paralegals complete the Florida Registered Paralegal Program, but registration is entirely voluntary. One does not have to be registered to work as a paralegal in Florida.
  • Degree: At least a bachelor’s degree is required, or an associate’s degree plus experience.
  • Experience: 2 years of paralegal work experience allows registration with an associate’s degree.
  • Citizenship: You must be able to work as a legal resident of the U.S.

The CFPB could ...in theory.
I would love to see Rohit Chopra interview some of those directors that are appraisers, just to see how real working appraisers are too white, too male, and too old, but somehow those directors are not?

If AMCs don't care about the quality of the appraisal, then they don't care about the quality of the PDC report. Its for a money grab and/or to help facilitate fraud.

Florida Paralegal Certification​

Basic Paralegal Certification Requirements​

• Certification: Certification is part of becoming a registered paralegal.
  • Licensure: In this state, paralegals complete the Florida Registered Paralegal Program, but registration is entirely voluntary. One does not have to be registered to work as a paralegal in Florida.
  • Degree: At least a bachelor’s degree is required, or an associate’s degree plus experience.
  • Experience: 2 years of paralegal work experience allows registration with an associate’s degree.
  • Citizenship: You must be able to work as a legal resident of the U.S.

Similar to Ohio so what. Didn't mean to get you upset. But that is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid even without posting

The entities and profiteers found out how to exploit the gaping flaw of USPAP, which is that in USPAP, an inspection alone (without an opinion or analysis ) may not be considered part of appraisal race. IT should be, an inspection done for APPRAISAL PURPOSES is part of appraisal practice. But USPAP allowed the profession to be flooded with nonlicensed people for one of the key components of an appraisal - the in personal inspection of the property- call it a PDC till the cows come home, it is a proxy for an inspection.

I can't imagine this happening in any other field. For example, lawyers use paralegals who are licensed, personally selected, supervised and have extensive training. ( like an appraisal trainee s ). Can you imagine some glitch in the legal profession opening up the doors to replace paralegals with fast-trained gig workers to handle "legal data?" ( apply that to any profession )
Nope. I can't imagine the "leaders" of the law profession allowing that because of laws and legality, lol

I did not state a national license.
I think CA regulates them and all other paralegals are just certified by NALA. At least, my friend who is a paralegal is just a member of that trade group... the MAI of paralegals.

I think CA regulates them and all other paralegals are just certified by NALA. At least, my friend who is a paralegal is just a member of that trade group... the MAI of paralegals.
Now you might get a death threat from the "Institute". How dare you even suggest such a thing, lol

Now you might get a death threat from the "Institute". How dare you even suggest such a thing, lol
Don't get me going there. TAF kicked them off and now they are best friends.

Reminds me of Trump and Vance. Vance called Trump everything but a white boy and now they are BFFs.

I am surprised Vance didn't call Trump a honky. That would be better than "Hitler". :unsure:

Where you smell smoke, there is usually fire.

Last edited:
REVAA adds a big log to the fire. "Institute" is neck deep in it.

Let me call Joan and see if she will answer my call?

Lord, please let Chopra jump in this mess. I pray this with all my heart.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back