• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

These are the ones I know of.

1) Ending Direct Appointments by Outside Organizations

• TAF restructured its Board of Trustees, putting an end to the ability of any organization to directly appoint someone to the Board.
  • This change aims to enhance transparency and ensure that trustee appointments are made through a more equitable process.

2) Introduction of a New "Partnership" Opportunity

3) Ending the Current Sponsor Category

4) Trustee Nominations and Public Interviews

• Trustee nominations will now involve public interviews, promoting transparency and accountability.
  • The goal is to ensure that qualified individuals are selected to serve on the Board.

5) Streamlined Board Leadership Structure
All appear to be positive changes. #1 being the most important imo. #2 & #3 tomato, tomahto. #4 nice optics but don't see how that changes much. If public input is allowed. Some would be legitimate. Some would be uninformed. But if public input from appraisers is anything like it is on this forum. Much of that input would be "off the rails". #5 a good business decision. .

Eat that crow and like it. Wut did you say? LOL

who else besides queen davids applied to be ceo...transparency :ROFLMAO:

Bunton was fidgeting. I would be to in front of Chopra.

Chopra came in late and only focused on Bunton. Interesting to me.

I need to email CFPB and say why can't general population of licensed appraisers nominate a candidate to appear before BOT with a general election of all licensed appraisers in the USA.? Please Mr. Chopra respond.

I realize Sir it is not in the bylaws. Mr Chopra, can you get the bylaws changed. Sir?

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back