• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

If Chopra wants in, he will get in. Trust me on that one. I have heard him in the bias hearings.

He is not a player I want to play with.

He didn't even address anybody but Bunton in last hearing.

Does that give you any clue on the most powerful entity in lending institutions?

We won't bring FTC in yet. But Chopra could get them there. Keys? No problem.

Phil was throwing sarcasm out right and left. He know how powerful CFPB is.

Every banker in USA knows how powerful CFPB is.

AMC knows how powerful CFPB is.

Fannie, Freddie knows how powerful CFPB is. The list goes on of who knows.

It is not a secret.

Pretty accurate. More or less my feelings on this profession.

I also believe that sooner or later karma comes for those that try to destroy livelihoods of others.
Phil Crawford ain't stupid. He knows if Chopra gets involved, he could cost some people tons of money and heartache.

Interesting, interviews for the Board of Trustees is public but not for the lifetime President of TAF?

Interesting, interviews for the Board of Trustees is public but not for the lifetime President of TAF?

What do you think of the interviews? Nearly 80 individuals applied to be members of the Board of Trustees. Three positions available. Eight nominees for partner positions. Three positions available.

The President of The Appraisal Foundation is employed for a specific term. It's not a lifetime. The contract for the current president is for a specific term; not a lifetime. The process for selecting members of the Board of Trustees is defined in the TAF bylaws, and specifically requires a Public Interview. The same bylaws do not require a public interview for interviews of individuals considered for the position of president of the Foundation. This is generally consistent with the process for other not-for-profit organizations.

What do you think of the interviews? Nearly 80 individuals applied to be members of the Board of Trustees. Three positions available. Eight nominees for partner positions. Three positions available.

The President of The Appraisal Foundation is employed for a specific term. It's not a lifetime. The contract for the current president is for a specific term; not a lifetime. The process for selecting members of the Board of Trustees is defined in the TAF bylaws, and specifically requires a Public Interview. The same bylaws do not require a public interview for interviews of individuals considered for the position of president of the Foundation. This is generally consistent with the process for other not-for-profit organizations.

you are a comedian....before davids, how many president(s) did taf anoint? :rof: :rof: :rof:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back