• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

you are a comedian....before davids, how many president(s) did taf anoint? :rof: :rof: :rof:
Still, no answers to questions posed to you. Why should anyone answer yours? Do you know the term of the TAF President's contract?

who do you think you are duping...your 15th st buddies :ROFLMAO:

What do you think of the interviews? Nearly 80 individuals applied to be members of the Board of Trustees. Three positions available. Eight nominees for partner positions. Three positions available.

The President of The Appraisal Foundation is employed for a specific term. It's not a lifetime. The contract for the current president is for a specific term; not a lifetime. The process for selecting members of the Board of Trustees is defined in the TAF bylaws, and specifically requires a Public Interview. The same bylaws do not require a public interview for interviews of individuals considered for the position of president of the Foundation. This is generally consistent with the process for other not-for-profit organizations.
Found them boring considering none of them represent my interests. But who am I, right? Just a boots on the ground schmuck who will never have any influence with the DC crowd.

I'm all for having elected positions at TAF or appointments by elected officials similar to appraisal board appointments. But the bureaucrats will never let that happen.

As far as whether or not TAF's El Presidente is a lifetime appointment, the proof is in the pudding. Bunton was El Presidente and COO for thirty-three years (a generation as defined in demography) and the only reason he isn't dying in office is because he chose to retire (we assume he's retiring but he's still there). Call it a term all you want, cite bylaws, cite contracts that aren't public, etc. In the end it is a de-facto lifetime appointment, and I have zero doubts that she will hold the position until she chooses to leave or TAF is dissolved. And circling back to the interviews, the nominees use the words "public trust" like it's a verbal crutch. Do you or anyone else really believe that Joe Six-Pack would trust the process that appointed Davids? Let's be real, there's more transparency in the Papal conclave, and they send up smoke signals every now and then to let the masses know something is happening behind the curtains.

Last edited:
you dont get the nickname king bunton for no reason...next frank will say that the banksters were too big to fail, the vax is safe and effective, and epstien hung himself... :ROFLMAO:

you dont get the nickname king bunton for no reason...next frank will say that the banksters were too big to fail, the vax is safe and effective, and epstien hung himself... :ROFLMAO:

I saw a picture on LinkedIn, where the king had a big retirement ceremony and everybody was congratulating him on three decades of great work. Imagine the hubris it takes to be so out of touch with what this profession has become. Who knows, Maybe they were all faking it as sometimes happens in those sort of events.

He had a front row seat for the managed decline of a once proud profession. He should be given a pink slip and his golden parachute taken away.

I saw a picture on LinkedIn, where the king had a big retirement ceremony and everybody was congratulating him on three decades of great work. Imagine the hubris it takes to be so out of touch with what this profession has become. Who knows, Maybe they were all faking it as sometimes happens in those sort of events.

He had a front row seat for the managed decline of a once proud profession. He should be given a pink slip and his golden parachute taken away.
Yeah, pretty crazy watching those who keep pushing the narrative that residential property appraisers lack diversity, lack competency, and refuse to train the next generation won't acknowledge that if it is true, it all happened under his 33 year leadership.

have you ever seen king bunton post here...i wouldn't either...it just makes them look more corrupt :ROFLMAO:

have you ever seen king bunton post here...i wouldn't either...it just makes them look more corrupt :ROFLMAO:

No ****, if I had the country's 80,000 appraisers paying the bill to fly me around to conferences/vacations, mortgage(s), cars, kids colleges, and country club memberships, I'd at least come here once a year or so to thank them.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back