• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

they could just redefine conspiracy and make dublin happy...buy the book take the class snake oil salesmen

If you can make it through the entire thing, you’re a better man than I am. King Dave has stacked all three boards in the last year. The makeup now is 37% women 20% minorities, and most are under the age of 65. So, for purposes of self-preservation, TAF is now discriminating against old white men. On top of that, they allowed some appraiser group from Puerto Rico to enter TAF, and as Pete Fontana says, “This should help with our DEI goals.” I will watch this trainwreck later. :ROFLMAO:

it is a sad day when i trust the mortgage broker more then TAF... :rof: :rof: :rof:

You have never made any secret about your allegiance. You have always trusted the loan salesmen more than anyone in the appraisal profession.

We have “composition” goals for the Board of Trustees” says Frankie Gregorie. So now TAF is hiring based on race! Btw Frankie you’ve climbed the ladder my boy from State-Board member to a member of the TAF BOT. We want the BOT to match the US census!

If you can make it through the entire thing, you’re a better man than I am. King Dave has stacked all three boards in the last year. The makeup now is 37% women 20% minorities, and most are under the age of 65. So, for purposes of self-preservation, TAF is now discriminating against old white men. On top of that, they allowed some appraiser group from Puerto Rico to enter TAF, and as Pete Fontana says, “This should help with our DEI goals.” I will watch this trainwreck later. :ROFLMAO:

it helps if you play both of these videos at the same time...

By the time any appraiser that could get into the position to be considered. They would have to be fully entrenched in the bureaucracy and accompanying politics involved.
That's what those high dollar martinis are for at 15th Street...

You have to watch the TAF video they are publically stating they are breaking the law with their hiring process.

it is a sad day when i trust the mortgage broker more then TAF... :rof: :rof: :rof:

You have never made any secret about your allegiance. You have always trusted the loan salesmen more than anyone in the appraisal profession.

like i said before...i dont sign nda's :ROFLMAO:

We have “composition” goals for the Board of Trustees” says Frankie Gregorie. So now TAF is hiring based on race! Btw Frankie you’ve climbed the ladder my boy from State-Board member to a member of the TAF BOT. We want the BOT to match the US census!
The problem with your critique is that we actually know Frank Gregoire from his participation here on this forum over many years, so going personal on him in lieu of any argument of substance isn't going to pass without a response.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back