• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

'The Sky is Falling' Narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.
"stop picking on me" is not a complaint that comes from a position of strength or assertiveness. "You need to step aside for me" is not a fierce, brave, or stunning declaration of independence.

OTOH, if you can take it for yourself then you're welcome to it. Way of the world.

Strong Woman - LOL

"stop picking on me" is not a complaint that comes from a position of strength or assertiveness. "You need to step aside for me" is not a fierce, brave, or stunning declaration of independence.

OTOH, if you can take it for yourself then you're welcome to it. Way of the world.
AOC or 45?

Marsha Blackburn
Jim Jordon
Matt Gaetz
Devin Nunes
Mitch McConnell
Dana Rohrabacher
Roy Moore
Greg Gianforte

This is a Strong Woman...and Brilliant

Some on the Left accused her of being a White Supremacist

Everybody is a White Supremacist even people of color if they disagree with the new party line !

The party line is that all people are created equal and are all equal under the law-that there is still endemic racism prevalent in the U.S. as evidenced by the increased notoriety of White Supremacist organizations and a plethora of recent events--been here since the founding of the country.

Certainly social justice for all people is not a "new" line. It may be to some but for the vast majority of us, it has always been the party line.

Certainly that "party line" (would more likely be labeled the "human line") is not something that should be mocked. But then...............................................................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back