• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Fee Schedule

VA appraisers are spoiled, you’re lucky they don’t cut your feels and throw half of you off the panel.
Are you jealous or just not good enough to be on the VA panel, and VA appraisers are "spoiled?" If that rubs you the wrong way, maybe the real issue is you.

If $600 was considered fair in 2021, why is $500 considered fair in 2024 with 7% inflation? Name any other job for which the hourly rate went down.
supply and demand... or is it that you want to punish veterans because VA appraisers want more money?

Google supply and demand. Fairness isn't a factor.
Why don't you Google tariffs?

Supply and demand are amoral and don't inherently factor in fairness, but real-world markets often face interventions and societal pressures that integrate fairness into economic outcomes.

Last edited:
Longshoremen want a 75% increase over five years.
They got a 62% increase tentative agreement through mid Jan. of next year. No mention of automation.

Is just asking a question now considered threatening?
You brought longshoremen in. They were threatening to strike. My question was intended to get at what your plans were to get what you feel you deserve.

Why don't you Google tariffs?

Supply and demand are amoral and don't inherently factor in fairness, but real-world markets often face interventions and societal pressures that integrate fairness into economic outcomes.
How do tariff's impact appraisal fees? Which tariff's have the greatest impact on appraisal fees?

Either free market forces set our fees, or legislation does. Which do you want?

You just keep charging your $250 fee for the appraisal. I am happy for both of you.
I'm happy that veterans aren't forced to pay higher fees than what the market dictates - oh wait - they already are.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back