• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Joe, been busy....Yeah....but I am long term with ADA, I am not interested in anything else. I am still doing some ETF's though...

Havn't you heard? Busy is the new stupid.

I'm not ready to get back in crypto yet. I don't mind buying higher if I have to.

My plan is once I see weekly RSI hit 70, then I will start buying on the pull back. I don't see anything that hit 70 yet. Cardano and Litecoin are over 50 but everything else still below 50. Nothing has hit overbought on weekly time frame yet. I will wait for that.

Actually, Binance weekly RSI is over 70. I think that one is buyable if it pulls back. Looks like could go straight up though.

While I am a firm believer that slow and steady wins the race, I also believe you need a big play or two in your life to get where you want to be.

While I am a firm believer that slow and steady wins the race, I also believe you need a big play or two in your life to get where you want to be.
And he appears young enough to recovery if he misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back