• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-4-28_14-29-36.png

After the big pop up higher highs on price while momentum and relative strength making lower highs suggests the move is out of juice. It is either going to pull back sharply or its going range bound until it start nullifying the divergence.

We'll see how it goes but I'm willing to risk buying at $6,000+ to be able to buy at $3,500.

So here it goes again. I hallucinate about a future earth/today earth where we can view and look at the Crown of Science. Where does the Crown of Science rest? Does it rest in Asia or in Europe or does it rest in the United States? Emergence theory came out of the Westphalian experience (the west).

If the Crown of Science still remains in the West, then we must look to the West for its experiments that are allowed to flourish ie. Bitcoin! .... An experiment which drives the Chinese to flee the yuan through Bitcoin.

Can humanity fashion a world currency out of Bitcoin? I dont know. Wish I had loaded up the truck at 3800. Got a few of them and that may well be enough.

Should be pausing around here somewhere for a while.

It took Warren a while to change his view that Apple was a tech company. :)

Reactions: DTB
next stop around 10K

Dollar cost averaging... I picked up a few ... not enough to worry about it one way or the other

I refuse to buy until i get a 35% pullback. I'll do nothing and watch it go straight to ATH if that's what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back