• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for sub $4,000 to back up the truck on BTC. Shooting for $3,500. If it goes higher from here then waiting for whenever it dips 30-40%.

Im gonna buy a little at 3500 and be prepared to have an bottom of 1100 to buy into

You boys seem a little gun shy, your price was already here.:peace:

You boys seem a little gun shy, your price was already here.:peace:

Market going to punish and shake out these chasers buying here around $5,500. ;)

upload_2019-4-28_13-15-40.png

Buy right here at at breakdown level on the first test? Nope. Not me.

I buy if it either goes back to lows or it breaks through the 50 week EMA and then it comes back to the 50 week EMA and holds. I'm not buying right here.

Market going to punish and shake out these chasers buying here around $5,500. ;)

Would have been up 2K already with a tight stop if doesn't blow through resistance. Just sayin'

I'm not a player on this one.

Junior is up 20% on PINS already.:D

Congrats to Junior. :)

I say 90% chance it pulls back to at least $4,400 within the next month. Then we'll see what it does from there. I think it goes lower than that and retests the lows in the low-mid $3,000's.

Plus, it is not like a 30-40% dip within a uptrend is anything unusual for crypto. No different than stocks or derivatives for me. I buy when it moves down. Not after a big move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back